Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Price Trend of Lamborghini Huracan in the USA Market

Price Trend of Lamborghini Huracan in the USA Market

Like it or not many are interested in the price trend of Lamborghini Huracan lately since the new baby bull is probably the hottest car on the market right now and everyone seems to want one.

Compared to couple of months ago when the Huracan was a really rare bird and a buyer potentially should pay a lot above MSRP to get one, nowadays there are a lot more current cars listed for sale on the market, both from dealers and private sellers.

duPont Registry has on their website listed 24 Lamborghini Huracans listed for sale: http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/...rghini/huracan

I would like to hear your opinion on this one! Do you think prices will drop fast or they will hit a brick wall at a certain value as they did in Europe?

This thread come in a perfect timing, I was talking to one of my guy at work about the Huracan pricing matters here in the state. I know there's a few people pay from 30-50k over msrp easily at the beginning. Now you can easily find one at msrp and maybe even below that. There's quit a few for sale in the market. What I think is that there's people ordered one and think that they can make some quick cash in the beginning , but too bad there's too many people have the same idea and flooded the market. That's is why we are seeing the price drop back to where it suppose to be, which is a great thing for any buyer.
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Turn1Racelogic View Post
    This thread come in a perfect timing, I was talking to one of my guy at work about the Huracan pricing matters here in the state. I know there's a few people pay from 30-50k over msrp easily at the beginning. Now you can easily find one at msrp and maybe even below that. There's quit a few for sale in the market. What I think is that there's people ordered one and think that they can make some quick cash in the beginning , but too bad there's too many people have the same idea and flooded the market. That's is why we are seeing the price drop back to where it suppose to be, which is a great thing for any buyer.
    Here happend the same thing pretty much, the only owners that could do the flip and make money were those that got their cars first and were able to sell them while the H was still very rare. As more and more Huracans were delivered prices started to drop, FAST, but for a month or so they hit a brick wall, probably the market always knows better and this is the real current value of a H (200k euros). What do you think this value will be for USA?

People who really want a H got one already! And I know there's dealer have more than one instock, so by saying that I think it will stay around msrp for awhile, but don't forget the used market. Once there's more used H hit the market than it will just be the Gallardo all over again!
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

Here in Toronto Canada, the sought after H car is selling at MSRP with no discount, however the dealership is offering paint protection film and car bag free of charge.
    I heard some owners from US are getting 3-5% discount off MSRP. that s a surprise to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    I heard some owners from US are getting 3-5% discount off MSRP. that s a surprise to me.
    Even if there are more cars on the market, there is still a huge demand so prices will remain high in my opinion for a little longer. The only prices that will go down will probably be for slightly used cars.

same in the uk, there's quite a few for sale and people are getting a little nervous with so much money in the cars, when you look at the ones for sale they look like typical flipper cars, free of charge colours, standard expected spec etc.......hardly any genuine customers cars on the market yet.
    the uk are saying production will now slow as world orders grow. with 6 month wait times.....hopefully then the surplus will disappear ,lets hope lambo don't up set to many people producing to many cars. I think the thing that concerns me is that if its cost you 40k in 2 years then go for the superlegerra....put in another say 40k.......80 grand !!! in anyones book its a lot of cash in 2 years!! the plus side is you've had a bloody good time and enjoyed a fantastic car.........and I guess if it worries you that much you shouldn't be buying one in the first place!........dealers are also being realistic with option prices knowing full well they are top heavy. for example camera and sensors in my partners porcshe macan £ 325....lambo £2900????. it softens the blow slightly

On the other Lambo forum, a few owners commented that they have received some discounts on brand new H car, such as 10000$ off MSRP or 3-5% off. It looks as if the price of 2015 model is dropping slightly in US.
    Attached Images Attached Images Price Trend of Lamborghini Huracan in the USA Market-untitled-jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    On the other Lambo forum, a few owners commented that they have received some discounts on brand new H car, such as 10000$ off MSRP or 3-5% off. It looks as if the price of 2015 model is dropping slightly in US.
    It happens with every car...early adopters always pay more. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    same in the uk, there's quite a few for sale and people are getting a little nervous with so much money in the cars, when you look at the ones for sale they look like typical flipper cars, free of charge colours, standard expected spec etc.......hardly any genuine customers cars on the market yet.
    the uk are saying production will now slow as world orders grow. with 6 month wait times.....hopefully then the surplus will disappear ,lets hope lambo don't up set to many people producing to many cars. I think the thing that concerns me is that if its cost you 40k in 2 years then go for the superlegerra....put in another say 40k.......80 grand !!! in anyones book its a lot of cash in 2 years!! the plus side is you've had a bloody good time and enjoyed a fantastic car.........and I guess if it worries you that much you shouldn't be buying one in the first place!........dealers are also being realistic with option prices knowing full well they are top heavy. for example camera and sensors in my partners porcshe macan £ 325....lambo £2900????. it softens the blow slightly
    You definately pay premium for every option out there on a Lambo even if the technology is basically the same on all cars. As for the money you lose in these years it also depends on how you buy the H, but this is different depending on where are you located (US, Europe, etc).