Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post My three minor Huracan gripes

My three minor Huracan gripes
    First time poster but been reading this forum for a few months. Had my Huracan since Nov, and now that I've finally worked out a safe route on and off my rather steep driveway, I absolutely love it, apart from three things, two of which were mentioned in the "21 nits" topic, but none of which I have really found solutions for.

1) Are there any good solutions for an iPhone6 mount, that doesn't involve drilling or any sort of unreversable changes to the interior? I have a great Proclip mount for my BMW X5M but unsurprisingly they don't list Lambo in their list of approved models. The Audi sat nav system is painfully slow and I'd rather just use my phone, and holding it one hand whilst driving isn't too clever.

2) Somewhere to put drinks would be useful. I get that it's a proper supercar for driving fast down windy country roads, not chugging along in traffic sucking down a Big Gulp, but occasionally sipping a Starbucks whilst driving is a guilty pleasure of mine. So far I've ever been keeping it between my legs, or getting a cardboard cup holder and placing it on the passenger seat: neither of which feel particularly premium or befitting of a $270,000 car.

3) Although the side mirrors are apparently dimming, the glare from other headlights driving at night is brutal especially on the freeway. I can't work out if the factory forgot to equip mine with dimming side mirrors, or that's just the car and i need to find another solution. Anyone else found the same?

Any thoughts from other owners would be great.
    Attached Images Attached Images My three minor Huracan gripes-screen-shot-2015-01-18-8-27-33-pm-jpg 

All non-issues IMO.

Oh, dear !

agree........all of the above ??? we have always said in Europe cup holders don't have a place in sports cars!! sorry

Never do i drink in my cars, imagine if it spilt

I was looking at the F12 earlier, Ferrari managed to put a cup holder in it, I guess Ferrari isn't European enough, "cup holders don't have a place in sports cars" who said that, what a pile of crap!

put the bottle in between your legs while driving.

I did.........and in the uk .......most don't need to have there coffee on route!!

Get tints to fix the glare and I thought there was a third party who made a clip on cup holder like the ones on the aventador

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    Get tints to fix the glare and I thought there was a third party who made a clip on cup holder like the ones on the aventador
    Do you know who makes that by any chance?