Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    new design floor mats
    I just ordered custom mats from @droid6 on instagram. He got me custom California mats and they came out very nice. I paid 475$ for mine but he does it exactly what YOU want.I'll post pics once I put them in
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Can you post pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Can you post pictures?
    +1 I never saw HQ pics of the mats that he does.

new design floor mats-img_0699-jpg

Here we go. Colors are a 95% match. He will do anything you want. I went basic with the diamond pattern and carbon heel pad with red accents. These were $475 but he said he can get more complex with custom designs for close to $1k-2k. These are also render photos so thats why you see some yellow showing behind
    Attached Images Attached Images new design floor mats-img_0698-jpg 
    1954 Corvette

Looks great. Thanks

They look okay, i can't judge just by the pics but the oem ones seem to have a higher density, and considering how good the new ones look i would opt for those.

These are also full leather mats too. He'll do any material you want like alcantara. The leather is super durable have them in my Cali and not even a scratch from my heavy dress shoes. Water is absorbed by it but no marks remain. I love the custom aspect of it. Any design and material and color and all a perfect fit.
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    These are also full leather mats too. He'll do any material you want like alcantara. The leather is super durable have them in my Cali and not even a scratch from my heavy dress shoes. Water is absorbed by it but no marks remain. I love the custom aspect of it. Any design and material and color and all a perfect fit.
    The leather must be good, i know he imports it from Italy.

we had 2 cars at the dealers with the new mats, both the upgrade and standard both come with the huracan logo, the standard ones now look fine with the 2 lines of stitching and the logo and to be fair you don't need to spend the extra £525 for a little bit of pipeing on the edges!!.....by the way gremlin.......give loxtons a call regarding the insurance they have tied up with the club and give you your first years membership free worth 80 quid.....quoted me £ 1665......ask for david, tell him you were referred by gary downham and it helps the price, a Ferrari mate put me onto them, hence the quote!