Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Top Gear UK Huracan review
    Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    it was silly to say you can only get the max out of the huracan....on a track.......that goes for pretty much every car on the street!! lets be fair the programme is a comedy show these days!!
    Need a Chris Harris review

there's nothing out there imo for the money that touches the huracan, to see 3 pull away from the pub meet yesterday, all with race exhausts,2 black and one arancio.......it don't get better than that !! as we all know pics don't do the car justice!!

there's nothing out there imo for the money that touches the huracan, to see 3 pull away from the pub meet yesterday, all with race exhausts,2 black and one arancio.......it don't get better than that !! as we all know pics don't do the car justice!!
    Wow bet that was like claps of thunder with the race exhaust. 32 days left and counting, cannot wait

yep me to mate, still saying leaves the factory on march the 18th

Too bad you could not record that, maybe next time Invite them over, lets do more huracantalk-ing

yep me to mate, still saying leaves the factory on march the 18th
    Mines says leave 14th feb factory and arrive dealer 18th. £3k delivery seems a tad high though

I envy you guys. My February delivery time was pushed back to end of April as I was screwing around with exterior colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    I envy you guys. My February delivery time was pushed back to end of April as I was screwing around with exterior colors.
    You were lucky actually, i heard a similar story and the delivery time was delayed 3 months...