The looks and stares....

The looks and stares....
    Everyone on this forum knows the reactions a Lamo elicits. Ive had my 2014 R8 about 6 months and have been driving it all the time. (used to have a 911 C4S and just submitted an order for 2015 Huracan, June delivery) When driving through the city, all eyes on the sidewalk are transfixed my way. Given the rarity and exclusivity of a LAMBO Huracan, those reactions are bound be more severe and dramatic.

The joy of driving a super sport car is undeniable but I find myself not wanting to drive it to certain places and in certain situations because I find the reactions can sometimes be uncomfortable. People have actually pulled into my office parking lot, parked their car and gotten out to circle the R8. Many of you have had Huracan for some time now, would you like to share your positive or negative experiences, even funny moments with us?

Lamborghini in the uk seems to attract a different response than other exotic cars..........all good in most case's, people seem to appreciate them,maybe you don't see as many as Ferrari say. a mate has picked up his huracan and says all he gets is thumbs up and good vibes......totally different from what he got in his 458 !!