Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Review of my test drive of the Huracan

Review of my test drive of the Huracan
    I was one of the skeptics esp. since I loved the pinnacle of the Gallardo, the Super Trofeo Stradale but OMG... just list to how many times I said wow in this review and you will understand what I think about this car. I will be taking it on the track again in 2 weeks and will give you my impressions from that event as well. What do you guys think?

Great review, you should have indeed make a "wow" counter in the vid

Obviously the biggest innovation is the double clutch gearbox but they also optimezed all parts to work together perfectly.

How do you like the gearbox?

Good review! I had the chance to listen a H in person, on high revs it reminds more of a ferrari than the "hammer" sound of the gallardo.
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

+1 on the new double clutch gearbox question!
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

DoctaM3 - Thanks for all of your great Huracan videos! Really enjoy your attention to detail - hands down better than any other reviewer, and you always ask the Lambo reps all the right questions. I've learned more about the car in the last hour then I have in the past month of watching other videos. Two thumbs up! Looking forward to more from you. Cheers

I went on that same drive at Monterey Car Week up and down Laurels Grade, and I second everything in the video. I had already placed my order months before, so I was anxious and excited for the drive. The Huracan is everything that I hoped it would be and much more. I've loved my current Superleggera, but this car is simply better in every way. It's much faster, it handles dramatically better, it rides better, its more comfortable, the list goes on and on. I am pleasantly surprised by how responsive and easy to drive this car is. As you can see from the video we were allowed to push quite hard at times, and it always felt balanced and stable. This car inspires confidence, even when pushed hard it never feels unruly and seems controllable. The exhaust note is terrific on the standard model, I anxiously await hearing the sport exhaust which I anticipate installing as soon as possible on mine. Everyone should go drive this car, if you have an existing Lamborghini you will want to trade it in, I'm convinced it's that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by rbenigar View Post
    I went on that same drive at Monterey Car Week up and down Laurels Grade, and I second everything in the video. I had already placed my order months before, so I was anxious and excited for the drive. The Huracan is everything that I hoped it would be and much more. I've loved my current Superleggera, but this car is simply better in every way. It's much faster, it handles dramatically better, it rides better, its more comfortable, the list goes on and on. I am pleasantly surprised by how responsive and easy to drive this car is. As you can see from the video we were allowed to push quite hard at times, and it always felt balanced and stable. This car inspires confidence, even when pushed hard it never feels unruly and seems controllable. The exhaust note is terrific on the standard model, I anxiously await hearing the sport exhaust which I anticipate installing as soon as possible on mine. Everyone should go drive this car, if you have an existing Lamborghini you will want to trade it in, I'm convinced it's that much better.
    Congrats. When does it get in? Did you take the full package, like LDS, Magneto-ride etc?

DoctaM3

It has already shipped, I'm just waiting on arrival. Yes, I took basically every option available. Appreciate it

I don't know if I can trust you with your review. You didn't track the car, you didn't try to go sideways and you didn't say that the car grossly understeers. And one more thing, you don't have British accent.

I don't think it even was a Huracan , like you say no screeching side slips and no rubber smoke,, it's a fake!