Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sports and Race exhaust

Sports and Race exhaust
    Are there 2 options or just 1? getting conflicting views. i know race exhaust is track only

I got the race exhaust installed by Lambo Palm Beach. Unless they called it the race exhaust but it was actually the sports exhaust, but on my bill it says race exhaust
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

as far as I'm aware theres just the race exhaust which is the loudest one which you have to sign a disclaimer for, lambo want to wash there hands of the noise issue with cops, hence why the dealer fits it, the factory option I believe isn't ready yet ,which will be available as a factory option at build time, ive ordered the race exhaust and is approx. £ 7800 in the uk.........my friend has one and it blows every other exhaust away imo. with no horrible back noises in the cabin. ive just returned from the u.s and the Miami dealer tells me there on back order due to everyone is wanting one! been told tonight my huracan will be completed on the 18th of march.......I hope my dealer has the exhaust sitting under his desk!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    as far as I'm aware theres just the race exhaust which is the loudest one which you have to sign a disclaimer for, lambo want to wash there hands of the noise issue with cops, hence why the dealer fits it, the factory option I believe isn't ready yet ,which will be available as a factory option at build time, ive ordered the race exhaust and is approx. £ 7800 in the uk.........my friend has one and it blows every other exhaust away imo. with no horrible back noises in the cabin. ive just returned from the u.s and the Miami dealer tells me there on back order due to everyone is wanting one! been told tonight my huracan will be completed on the 18th of march.......I hope my dealer has the exhaust sitting under his desk!!
    Hi i'm from england too and mine is due to complete and arrive here by 18th feb and i collect it 2nd march for the 15 plate. i've heard it too and it is amazing. someone is saying on lambotalk that the factory fit it for 1/4 of the UK cost. I've been told its £7k fitted retrofit at the dealer. What spec have you gone for? Not long left

hi mate, I was going for arancio right up to the death and changed to verde mantis at the last minute as being a new colour on a new car. I'm based in Essex and you will have to make our breakfast club if your not to far away, over 100 cars per meet, at our pub restaurant ''the hare at roxwell'' this years dates will be soon launched, the Lamborghini club always make a big turn out. regarding the exhaust I believe the factory option will be cheaper but wont have the big guns of the race spec. this car needs it imo

verde mantis
    black mimas wheels
    race exhaust
    transparent engine cover
    black calipers
    style pack
    alcantara bi leather interior
    verde stitching
    leather edge floor mats
    camera sensors
    branding pack
    lift kit
    magneto ride

I waited for the black wheels and engine cover as a factory fit and didn't want to have a car that I had to mess with later,hence march completion....keep in touch,you off to the super trofeo at Silverstone in may? be great to see the new huracan gt3 in action!!

Very nice spec mate bet you can't wait. My spec is below. Yes i'll try to make the meet. I'm getting the glass engine bay and exhaust retrofitted at leicester when the car arrives. I did want the carbon racing seats but they taking to long with them. You getting the wheels in black from the factory or in england?

Grigio Lynx,
    Transparent Engine Bonnet,
    MIMAS Forged 20" Painted Black,
    Red Brake Callipers,
    Bluetooth, DAB, Nav,
    Fully Electric/Heated Seats,
    Front/Rear Park Assist,
    Sportivo Bi-Colour Smooth Leather Red & Black,
    Inverted Stitching,
    Branding Package,
    Floor Mats with Leather Piping and Double Stitching,
    Alcantara Headliner/A Pillars,
    Racing Exhaust

pretty much same spec as you,you cant really miss off any of the options ,they've been smart making every option a must have on a car like this. i forgot the heated seats and nav!!! on my above list. my black wheels are factory painted, a few guys I know have had them done and the paint is chipping off!!! as the after body shops cant bake it hot enough! they were £800 from the factory and I felt it was the way to go without the dealer messing with them, my only next chore is amour fend to have or not?? my mate had topaz in London wrap the whole car at there place and did a great job ,but 4k !! will prob only go with bonnet, wings.roof and mirrors as they seem to be the only hit area's........I just hope they hold back production now the first cars are through, as there's plently for sale on piston heads.ive a letter and deposit on the new superleggera and don't want to loose my shirt on this one,we all know we loose money on cars at this level and I hope Lamborghini respects that and keeps demand just right.

pretty much same spec as you,you cant really miss off any of the options ,they've been smart making every option a must have on a car like this. i forgot the heated seats and nav!!! on my above list. my black wheels are factory painted, a few guys I know have had them done and the paint is chipping off!!! as the after body shops cant bake it hot enough! they were £800 from the factory and I felt it was the way to go without the dealer messing with them, my only next chore is amour fend to have or not?? my mate had topaz in London wrap the whole car at there place and did a great job ,but 4k !! will prob only go with bonnet, wings.roof and mirrors as they seem to be the only hit area's........I just hope they hold back production now the first cars are through, as there's plently for sale on piston heads.ive a letter and deposit on the new superleggera and don't want to loose my shirt on this one,we all know we loose money on cars at this level and I hope Lamborghini respects that and keeps demand just right.
    Rear quarter panels are rock magnets as well (kicked up from front wheels), so you're best to get those wrapped as well.

Yeh definate hope they slow the production. I'm not bothering with any wrap as not needed in my 458 italia and had it over 10 months new now without no chips, etc. Yes mate we all be going to lose loads but thats inevitable. Superleggera will be crazy. Bloody £4k is a lot for the wrap tbh. I've had AMGs, M3's, 911, 458 and never got protection film and never had any stone chips, etc. Will you be using it everyday? I will be and just hope the exhaust isn't too loud on startup as we got little babies where we live!

no I'm on site all week.......so wet nosing mine in the garage for the weekends!! I also have had many gt3's/rs's and no wrap it can be more hassle in getting it done than not. when I drove the car in strada mode it didn't sound to bad......but saying that the noise is all behind you. you mentioned the seats and no answers! ive been asking for weeks for green stictching on the wheel as all the brochures show and the car at paris had it on the stand......it makes the wheel imo. still no feed back!! apparently they cant make up there mind if it should be part of the coloured stitch pack or a optional extra, ive also asked for matt black air vents and centre console which sits better against the leather of the dash instead of the silver ones. 2 months latter and no reply. ha ho .......didn't think this would have been a issue at 225k........but still cant wait!!.........see carbon seats in superlegerra.