Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Sports and Race exhaust
    Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    as I said ,iv'e got the same price as you, I did here in London there charging a lot more !guess it depends on the relationship you have with your dealer......my car still shows leaving the factory on the 18th of march, I checked on the exhaust and there seems to be no issue on back order!!
    So £6600 fitted all In with the vat? Mine is arriving 18th February. got a quote from supplying dealer for £6935 plus vat so would be over £8300. Should not be that much difference from dealer to dealer imo

thought yours inc vat as its a retail purchase !!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    thought yours inc vat as its a retail purchase !!
    Basically works out that one dealer is trying to charge £1700 more than the other one. I bet a lot of buyers wouldnt blink an eye but I'd rather shop around and get the best price

Hoping to do the Race exhaust on the Huracan in the next few months ..
    15 - Huracan - Arancio Borealis
    13 - Aventador - Rosso Mars
    14 - M6 Gran Coupe
    14 - Range Rover HSE
    14 - Range Rover Sport SC
    15 - Range Rover Sport SVR ( April Delivery )

Quote Originally Posted by Huracan610 View Post
    Hoping to do the Race exhaust on the Huracan in the next few months ..
    In a few months more aftermarket options will be available so it's good to wait. btw. You sold the Performante?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    In a few months more aftermarket options will be available so it's good to wait. btw. You sold the Performante?
    Yes, sold the Perfomante, I literally stopped driving the car after I picked up the Huracan and I have to admit, I didn't really miss driving it, last time I drove it was the first week in September. I also have to make room for new toys this year
    14 - M6 Gran Coupe
    14 - Range Rover HSE

Yes, sold the Perfomante, I literally stopped driving the car after I picked up the Huracan and I have to admit, I didn't really miss driving it, last time I drove it was the first week in September. I also have to make room for new toys this year
    Whats the m6 gran coupe like and how you found it so far? Thinking of getting one for family car

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    Whats the m6 gran coupe like and how you found it so far? Thinking of getting one for family car
    I love this car, I use it primarily in the summer months and not in the winter, car is not ideal in the cold unless you change the tires on it ...

Perfomance wise it's off the charts for a 4 door sedan, handles like a true sports car and if you like the rear to step out a little when you
    put the power down, this is the car for you .. the ride quality is decent, not great, the car is very comfortable including the back seats ..
    14 - M6 Gran Coupe
    14 - Range Rover HSE

I love this car, I use it primarily in the summer months and not in the winter, car is not ideal in the cold unless you change the tires on it ...

Perfomance wise it's off the charts for a 4 door sedan, handles like a true sports car and if you like the rear to step out a little when you
    put the power down, this is the car for you .. the ride quality is decent, not great, the car is very comfortable including the back seats ..
    I know there is a sick 12k color option on it. For what color did you opted?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I know there is a sick 12k color option on it. For what color did you opted?
    Black Sapphire ....
    Attached Images Attached Images Sports and Race exhaust-img_5582-jpg 
    14 - M6 Gran Coupe
    14 - Range Rover HSE