Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Sports and Race exhaust
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    You did good, the cf bucket seats won't be available anytime soon. When are you getting delivery?
    The car will be here middle of feb and collect it 2nd march. The race exhaust is on back order so hopefully they have it fitted prior to collection

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    You did good, the cf bucket seats won't be available anytime soon. When are you getting delivery?
    The car will be here middle of feb and collect it 2nd march. The race exhaust is on back order so hopefully they have it fitted prior to collection

did my disclaimer for the exhaust in October for my march build.......hopefully not another battle/???

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    did my disclaimer for the exhaust in October for my march build.......hopefully not another battle/???
    I know it's going to take the piss if can't get the race exhaust fitted before collecting. Gona chase them up tommorow and see what they say. Are u getting gap insurance and who with?

haven't looked at any insurance as yet, on my list to do now xmas is out of the way......I suggested to my dealer would it have been wise to have ordered my exhaust when I did my spec in late oct.......as I always predict negative issues with this sort of thing but was told not to worry as all in hand ,I have a good relationship with my dealership, so I hope all ok, ive dropped him a note to confirm it will be fitted prior to collection.

goldencrust, gremlin, check out this thread: Ad Personam?

Shouldn't be an issue for the exhaust as parts said they are in stock so good news. Birmingham doing it for £6600 fitted

same here......glad were all getting the same price's.....my man at the factory e mailed today that he's trying to get the wheel stitched in verde.....the downside is he's goning to confirm the cost '' I replied how much does it cost to change the bobbin on the machine'' as there stitching it any way! Bentley charge £ 180 for that option, I don't see it being more I hope!!, I always used manning for my Porsche insurance and they were always good value, you might want to try them gremlin......is there any one out there doing anything for lambo at the mo??

What price are UK buyers getting for fitted racing exhaust with the VAT?

as I said ,iv'e got the same price as you, I did here in London there charging a lot more !guess it depends on the relationship you have with your dealer......my car still shows leaving the factory on the 18th of march, I checked on the exhaust and there seems to be no issue on back order!!