Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sports and Race exhaust
    Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    agree, its how long you keep waitng for......I could have had one of the first cars last sept but held back waiting for black rims and the engine cover to get finally sorted which now are available. I guess to get everything you want you have to wait a couple of years then they will release a face lift!! you cant win. its the silly little bits like the stitching on the wheel I cant get my head round as the wheel is made by audi! they have green thread to do the leather ,swap the cog from black to green for the wheel????? and 2 box's of vents one silver one black???? no brainer x
    Yup !! And, what makes me laugh is the fact that I paid Lamborghini a minor upcharge and they gladly stitched my LP560's steering wheel in colored thread of my choice, and that was years ago.
    Is this Stitch Glitch rocket science ??

I'm glad we all agree on these matters, I know the cost of this car shouldn't be bought into the matter ,but were talking premium product here and the customer should be able to have a choice on these small items!! and yes is there's a small charge to change the thread I'm more than happy to pay for it.......the most frustrating matter no one talks to you!! maybe I should treat my clients the same way.......seems the way to go!!

I'm glad we all agree on these matters, I know the cost of this car shouldn't be bought into the matter ,but were talking premium product here and the customer should be able to have a choice on these small items!! and yes is there's a small charge to change the thread I'm more than happy to pay for it.......the most frustrating matter no one talks to you!! maybe I should treat my clients the same way.......seems the way to go!!
    Look... Even the Dodge Viper does stuff that Lamborghini is finding difficult to do. And we still wait for color steering wheel stitching, whilst twiddling our thumbs. LOL !!!
    Dodge introduces the Viper GTC, offers more than 25 million design combinations

oh yes, I first requested this option in sept.....now jan......spoke to dealer yesterday and the factory wont reply!!! not good........maybe i'll cancel my order if they cant be bothered......nor can I!!!!

oh yes, I first requested this option in sept.....now jan......spoke to dealer yesterday and the factory wont reply!!! not good........maybe i'll cancel my order if they cant be bothered......nor can I!!!!
    I've had the same issue. Could have had one of the first cars in september but thought i'd wait for the carbon racing seats but still they are not available yet so just fed up waiting now so just ordered the car. Ferrari have majority of options available right from release so don't see why lambo can't.

Dealer said that mine is the next car to arrive. Can't wait to hear that racing exhaust scream at 8.5k revs

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    I've had the same issue. Could have had one of the first cars in september but thought i'd wait for the carbon racing seats but still they are not available yet so just fed up waiting now so just ordered the car. Ferrari have majority of options available right from release so don't see why lambo can't.

Dealer said that mine is the next car to arrive. Can't wait to hear that racing exhaust scream at 8.5k revs
    You did good, the cf bucket seats won't be available anytime soon. When are you getting delivery?

If you're hung up on wheel stitching, then you better cancel.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    If you're hung up on wheel stitching, then you better cancel.
    cactus,
    I think they will allow these options once they get closer to ending the 2015MY production.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    cactus,
    I think they will allow these options once they get closer to ending the 2015MY production.
    For cf seats this is actually the best case scenario, this option could not be available for a lot longer than that actually.

i'm not hung up enough to make me loose sleep, its a matter of good customer service and if lambo wants to take customers from Ferrari and maclaren in this sector they need to offer the same level of service!! I'm not one to jump from one brand to another and drove gt3's and rs for 15 years. and I'm really looking forward to my car in march but as previously said at this level lambo should have these simple options available, I appreciate there a small co ,which I love, but as gremlin pointed out Ferrari had all there options from the get go! what is ad personam about if you cant personalize your car??? also with the muscle of audi in the back ground you'd guess this would have been all in place from the launch!. I don't think we'll see the carbon seats until the superleggera is launched, then they will become available as Porsche did with there carbon seats. ive always loved lambo for what they stand for but a liitle bit more customer service would be nice to make a great package!. in the business's I run this is king ! roll on march and I'm sure all this will be forgotten and I also cant wait to scream my race exhaust!!!