Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sports and Race exhaust
    Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    no I'm on site all week.......so wet nosing mine in the garage for the weekends!! I also have had many gt3's/rs's and no wrap it can be more hassle in getting it done than not. when I drove the car in strada mode it didn't sound to bad......but saying that the noise is all behind you. you mentioned the seats and no answers! ive been asking for weeks for green stictching on the wheel as all the brochures show and the car at paris had it on the stand......it makes the wheel imo. still no feed back!! apparently they cant make up there mind if it should be part of the coloured stitch pack or a optional extra, ive also asked for matt black air vents and centre console which sits better against the leather of the dash instead of the silver ones. 2 months latter and no reply. ha ho .......didn't think this would have been a issue at 225k........but still cant wait!!.........see carbon seats in superlegerra.
    yes definate no coloured stiching on the steering wheel even though their configorator shows it. My 458 has red stiching and it finishes the car off nicely. I don't think the dealers even know some of the things. leicester had a superleggera gallardo and it had loads of carbon and alcantara and was very nice. When they releasing the huracan version?

as far as I'm aware theres just the race exhaust which is the loudest one which you have to sign a disclaimer for, lambo want to wash there hands of the noise issue with cops, hence why the dealer fits it, the factory option I believe isn't ready yet ,which will be available as a factory option at build time, ive ordered the race exhaust and is approx. £ 7800 in the uk.........my friend has one and it blows every other exhaust away imo. with no horrible back noises in the cabin. ive just returned from the u.s and the Miami dealer tells me there on back order due to everyone is wanting one! been told tonight my huracan will be completed on the 18th of march.......I hope my dealer has the exhaust sitting under his desk!!
    you are pretty much right about, there are two types, sport and race. race is pretty much like what you are saying, it is ........ AMAZING, i have heard the Fi exhaust but when comparing to the race is day and night different, our demo car has the race exhaust on it, try to cold start it the in showroom it is absolutely insane. but for the sport exhaust, it is nice and still enjoyable when cruising on the highway, but just not that crazy loud.
    Lin
    Lamborghini Boston

531 Boston Post Road
    Wayland, MA 01778 USA
    Cell: 617-596-1534
    Tell: 508-401-2800

ylin@herbchambers.com
    www.lamborghiniboston.com

" We don't sell cars, we help you buy cars."

hi lin.......im happy with crazy,i want my huracan to mess with the senses!! and put a smile on my face every time I fire it up!!!

... I've been asking for weeks for green stitching on the wheel as all the brochures show and the car at paris had it on the stand......it makes the wheel imo. still no feed back!! Apparently they can't make up there mind if it should be part of the coloured stitch pack or a optional extra, I've also asked for matte black air vents and centre console which sits better against the leather of the dash instead of the silver ones. 2 months latter and no reply. ha ho .......didn't think this would have been a issue at 225k.......
    Why order the car until you can get exactly what you want! I really don't understand Lamborghini's issue with something as simple as colored steering wheel stitching ?? .... They have done it for years !! Time to bring back those more organized Germans into that factory !

In the photo is "AL" the factory
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    In the photo is "AL" the factory
    yes can only assume it stands for 'automobil lambo'

hi guys, race exhaust is the way to go, I don't see the point in going for the middle sports exhaust ......all or nothing even though it may be cheaper. I feel I could of had more! and regarding the stiching and vents its a joke and everyone agree's it shouldn't be a problem on something so simple, you can get coloured stitching on a basic hot hatch these days!! and what happened to ad personam '' we will tailor the car to your spec if it doesn't affect quality'' well that's what we want????......... just having a moan and it may well happen! all other car companys offer these simple options and if they want to take Ferrari custom they've got to match the offer imo!!

..... and regarding the stiching and vents its a joke and everyone agree's it shouldn't be a problem on something so simple, you can get coloured stitching on a basic hot hatch these days!! and what happened to ad personam '' we will tailor the car to your spec if it doesn't affect quality'' well that's what we want????......... just having a moan and it may well happen! all other car companys offer these simple options ....
    Maybe once they switch over in June/July to the 2016MY mode, they will get it together! I bet the car also will have real cruise controls on the steering wheel, also.

agree, its how long you keep waitng for......I could have had one of the first cars last sept but held back waiting for black rims and the engine cover to get finally sorted which now are available. I guess to get everything you want you have to wait a couple of years then they will release a face lift!! you cant win. its the silly little bits like the stitching on the wheel I cant get my head round as the wheel is made by audi! they have green thread to do the leather ,swap the cog from black to green for the wheel????? and 2 box's of vents one silver one black???? no brainer x