Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My huracan arrived _ review as well
    Great review and welcome to the forum! I must admit that the duality of the Huracan is not found on any of it's competitors, is really like having two cars. Enjoy it!

Do you have any mods in plan or you'll leave it stock?

I would love to put a wing or matte black wrap the top half.
    But a little scared of doing too much. Black wheels would be great but for now it still looks perfecto to me.

style pack works if you have black wheels and glass engine cover......ties it all together, you can push for the black vents even if you have bi colour interiors......its tough going been on it for 3 months now but think ive made some head way.......don't know why they bothered with the shiney ones.........black look so much bettter

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHuracan View Post
    I would love to put a wing or matte black wrap the top half.
    But a little scared of doing too much. Black wheels would be great but for now it still looks perfecto to me.
    I think just a clean wing would be enough, in fact it would look closer to an SL, that would be a nice addition.

I think the matte black roof is too much but i'm also considering a wing!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I think the wing should only be on the superlegerra '' imo''........stock 911's with wings trying to look like gt3's ???

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    I think the wing should only be on the superlegerra '' imo''........stock 911's with wings trying to look like gt3's ???
    Probably i would agree if you would put an oem H SL wing on a regular H but keep in mind that the H SL is not available yet, the H SL wing will be significantly different than the aftermarket ones that are available now for the H.

true,.......I think the regular h should be as designed, clean lines.......we have guys modifying stock cars at our brekie meet and it some times cheapens the look from what was a great looking car in the first place.......but as always, this is all personal taste.