What do I need to know?

What do I need to know?
    Hello Everyone!

I'm a 23 year old entrepreneur and am looking into getting a Huracan within the next few months. What do I NEED to know before I start visiting local dealerships and start asking questions? Any reasons why I shouldn't be getting one? What do I need to know about owning one? Any advice or if you can lead me in the right direction is appreciated!

This sounds like your first car buying experience, start with a cheaper car.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    This sounds like your first car buying experience, start with a cheaper car.
    Agreed. Starting with a Lamborghini as your *what seems* like your first exotic isn't the way to go. If I was buying my first one I would go with something like a R8,MB GTS, Granturismo. Something just to get your feet wet.
    But if you wanna jump into an H. Mostly all new exotics are as easy to drive as your moms Mercedes. It's just a matter of not being cocky with the car and being smart when driving. As for buying. Do research. Look what others are selling for on different websites. Different dealers market the same car for different money. Just do your research and be NICE....then once you buy 2 or 3 cars then you can start nicely yelling at the salesman.....
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

I have to agree with LP60NJ, modern exotics are totally different than the ones that were 10 years ago. On my second Huracan test drive with the H in strada around town it felt like any other car. Do you plan to buy a new car or a slightly used one?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I have to agree with LP60NJ, modern exotics are totally different than the ones that were 10 years ago. On my second Huracan test drive with the H in strada around town it felt like any other car. Do you plan to buy a new car or a slightly used one?
    If I can find one I want, I would think used would be the way to go. How about financing vs leasing these cars? Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer LaPlante View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I'm a 23 year old entrepreneur and am looking into getting a Huracan within the next few months. What do I NEED to know before I start visiting local dealerships and start asking questions? Any reasons why I shouldn't be getting one? What do I need to know about owning one? Any advice or if you can lead me in the right direction is appreciated!
    First of all welcome to the community. Huracan is so easy to drive, sometimes it may not feel like you are driving a Lambo. But to answer your questions, if you were going to get a weekend get away car or maybe a dinner date ride then i would suggest you lease one. but if this was your first exotic then i assumed you would want to enjoy it everyday, in this case go finance one. Buying a Lambo is pretty much the same as buying others, you just have to know if this the right car for you. It will attract attentions everywhere you go, some people like it and some people dont. One thing i can tell you is Huracan vs all other exotics out there, it out performed many of them, you wont find another one with all these technologies, comfort, and look. Just go test drive one, then you will understand. By the way i have a couple in stocks now and with pretty aggressive price if you were ready to get one soon.
    Lin
    Lamborghini Boston

531 Boston Post Road
    Wayland, MA 01778 USA
    Cell: 617-596-1534
    Tell: 508-401-2800

ylin@herbchambers.com
    www.lamborghiniboston.com

" We don't sell cars, we help you buy cars."

Financing ? If you can't write a check for the car .... It's probably not for you.

Agree with others. Get a GT-R or R8 then work your way up. I did it that way and am very happy. Finance if you want, but writing a check or atleast having the cash in savings "in case" is the way I would go. Good luck with whatever you decide.

R8 V10/8or 911GTS to begin with. Cash deals.