Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TEASER: Explicit ADV.1 Content, Low Pressure Warning...

TEASER: Explicit ADV.1 Content, Low Pressure Warning...
    Just completing the second round of mods on my Huracan. I have to say I'm quite impressed with The Auto Art in Chicago...I highly recommend them to anyone in the midwest, they are Lambo experts!

In less than 48 hours they installed Novtiec's lowering springs, aligned, corner balanced, installed Vorsteiner's Verona Goose Neck Wing, Sound Automotive Group's skid plates, color matched my side markers, blacked my rear emblem and pretty much transformed my Huracan...just in time for our seasons opening event this weekend!! Thanks to them and the other guys who came through so quickly!

Here's the first shot in the sun...proper photoshoot to follow!

Love the color match side markers. How did they do that. Were they just wrapped or actually painted??
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

well played. car looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Love the color match side markers. How did they do that. Were they just wrapped or actually painted??
    Thanks, wanted to see how it came out, deciding if I want to do the rears too or not. They were actually removed and painted.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik@RSC View Post
    well played. car looks amazing
    Thanks!! you guys are snoozing...where are your Huracan parts?!?! I think I had more RSC parts on my 560 then you guys did on your 550

Very nice! It's the first time when i see painted side markers. If visibility is not a problem, they are a great addition.

Do you have future plans too for it in terms of mods?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Very nice! It's the first time when i see painted side markers. If visibility is not a problem, they are a great addition.

Do you have future plans too for it in terms of mods?
    Thanks! I was actually surprised just how visible they are! This is a must mod for any Hurc owner IMO. No black, clear or orange, it disrupts the front nose. I will post more picts from this weekend's mega car show event...people got some nice shots of my car

As for other mods: Exhaust is the big one coming...I am doing my homework, and then some, before picking the exhaust. It's not an easy swap on an H or G for that matter so want to get it right the first time. I am waiting for one more player to come to market, s/b in the next few weeks, and will make my decision. Im also using that time to consider going CF on the exterior. I would do the rear bumper, front splitter, window vents and some of the black trim in CF to match the Vorsteiner wing. If I decide no CF i will paint my Vorsteiner wing matte black as its the only thing in true CF ATM.

TEASER: Explicit ADV.1 Content, Low Pressure Warning...-sidemrqrlit-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Thanks! I was actually surprised just how visible they are! This is a must mod for any Hurc owner IMO. No black, clear or orange, it disrupts the front nose. I will post more picts from this weekend's mega car show event...people got some nice shots of my car

As for other mods: Exhaust is the big one coming...I am doing my homework, and then some, before picking the exhaust. It's not an easy swap on an H or G for that matter so want to get it right the first time. I am waiting for one more player to come to market, s/b in the next few weeks, and will make my decision. Im also using that time to consider going CF on the exterior. I would do the rear bumper, front splitter, window vents and some of the black trim in CF to match the Vorsteiner wing. If I decide no CF i will paint my Vorsteiner wing matte black as its the only thing in true CF ATM.

TEASER: Explicit ADV.1 Content, Low Pressure Warning...-sidemrqrlit-jpg
    Ferruccio, I too am doing homework on exhaust, what are your initial thoughts? I like both the fabspeed and the FI exhaust because it retains the valved system
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    Ferruccio, I too am doing homework on exhaust, what are your initial thoughts? I like both the fabspeed and the FI exhaust because it retains the valved system
    I am on the same page regarding the valves. Fab is my current top choice. There is one other coming with a very slick valve control...that's what I'm waiting to see before making the final decision.

Now, there is one without valves I am also strongly considering, and frankly they are probably the most qualified to make an exhuast for the Huracan, and that would be GMG Racing. These guys eat sleep and breath Lambos...and R8s They won the Super Trofeo last year...I don't see how any other manufacturer could have the insight and performance experience they have...and they chose to delete the valves. The only thing stopping me is that I really want to hear it in person, quality appears to be top notch. I may have a CA friend go check it out for me

Please keep posted on choices.I also will have exhaust installed.I am not impressed with the factory system,esp for 10,000.00. Who will you have install your systems??,I do not think a Lambo Dealers will install a aftermarket system,I may be wrong...Anyone know anyone who will do a install in South Florida....I also like the GMG system,but I also like the valves and the GMg may be to loud ALL the time....

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Please keep posted on choices.I also will have exhaust installed.I am not impressed with the factory system,esp for 10,000.00. Who will you have install your systems??,I do not think a Lambo Dealers will install a aftermarket system,I may be wrong...Anyone know anyone who will do a install in South Florida....I also like the GMG system,but I also like the valves and the GMg may be to loud ALL the time....
    I will doing my own install, It really is not hard if you have a aptitude , the bumper comes off easily and its really a bolt off and bolt back on ...I've seen the huracan apart at my local dealer, I've done my on Porsche turbo s and m6 exhaust, so i'm confidant! I just need to decide....75% sure it will be Fabspeed, But communicating with FI as well
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra