Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    License Plate Ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome on the forum! Awesome color choice, i think we talked on IG already, right? I thought you were: Greetings from Cali, USA

And yes, you cannot go wrong with CF on int. Whats the delivery month?
    Early Summer. There's a delay on the Matte Paint so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by 00RACAN View Post
    Early Summer. There's a delay on the Matte Paint so who knows.
    Thats a lot, but as you said, hopefully you can choose CF int at least. Member euro_sex is getting his Grigio Titans in a week or so, pics exclusively here.

BTW. Do you have an actual pics of an giallo horus H? I could NOT find one...

Welcome on the forum! Awesome color choice, i think we talked on IG already, right? I thought you were: Greetings from Cali, USA

And yes, you cannot go wrong with CF on int. Whats the delivery month?

I'm fine with the wait to get what I want. To my knowledge they have not built one yet with the Giallo Horus. So there are no pictures. My friend has a Matte Yellow Aventador, and I just think it will be the most stunning color on the Huracan.

I also love my Grigio Silverstone over Red racing seats (carbon fiber) 458 Italia and I have a few other exotics too that will keep me preoccupied until the Huracan arrives. So as long as they deliver what I want it's worth the wait. Unfortunately we are dealing with Lamborghini here lol. I'm at their mercy (no merci) to deliver me what I ordered.

I'm fine with the wait to get what I want. To my knowledge they have not built one yet with the Giallo Horus. So there are no pictures. My friend has a Matte Yellow Aventador, and I just think it will be the most stunning color on the Huracan.

I also love my Grigio Silverstone over Red racing seats (carbon fiber) 458 Italia and I have a few other exotics too that will keep me preoccupied until the Huracan arrives. So as long as they deliver what I want it's worth the wait. Unfortunately we are dealing with Lamborghini here lol. I'm at their mercy (no merci) to deliver me what I ordered.
    I agree, it's worth the wait to get what you want. Keep us posted on the cf int option, i'm sure that will be useful to many members. Rumors say that the cf int option will be available when they will also start taking orders on the H SL, but it's just a rumor.

I agree, it's worth the wait to get what you want. Keep us posted on the cf int option, i'm sure that will be useful to many members. Rumors say that the cf int option will be available when they will also start taking orders on the H SL, but it's just a rumor.
    If they can't do the CF I will put it in after. Things that are a must are the colors and the interior. If they screw that up I'm never buying another Lambo lol. (Confessions of a Ferrari lover.)

Welcome and congrats OORACAN! Love the plate-and yes, the 458 Italia too. Garage looks like mine

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Welcome and congrats OORACAN! Love the plate-and yes, the 458 Italia too. Garage looks like mine
    Thanks! You must have good taste

Thanks! You must have good taste
    He definately has, i'm sure that he also likes the 458 but he has two Lambos in the garage )

He definately has, i'm sure that he also likes the 458 but he has two Lambos in the garage )

On the red OORACAN did he order the styling package to get the lamborghini logo in black? That's what I ordered on mine and I hope Lambo gets it right there. Looks great.

I did not do the styling package. I did mine afterwards because I wanted to do some things a certain way. You ant tell the difference. I has the exhaust tips done aftermarket too.