Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test Drives

Test Drives
    yeah the factory race muffler is just less chambered. they have to do this for usa emission and german noise complaince laws. you won't see much more power out of it. we have an exhaust that is more than half the price and weight and works outstanding!!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

I had to sign an EPA and DBA agreement stating I understand that this isn't a road legal exhaust due to emissions and noise levels. It works in tandem with the ANIMA switch which is awesome. Aftermarket systems are either open valves at all times or you have a goofy plastic remote to open and close valves.

Race exhaust costed me 13k installed. It isn't titanium, isn't that much lighter, about 5-10hp more. There is a pamphlet that has the official figures. For that OEM feel I recommend it, the sound is unmatched. Granted there are very few exhausts on the market at the moment. If I had to choose, I would do a Tubi or Akrapovic above the rest...assuming they get made.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Drove the white demo in Boston and wasn't blown away. But now I've driven a Verde Mantis build in Chicago and I really like it. It has the sportivo interior and the colors alone made it more exciting. Actually liked the Giano wheels. Had to go back and hear their white demo for exhaust upgrade which sounded significantly different. But the option is 11,900? Does this sound right? Part of me wants to buy it now but seems pointless with months of snow ahead. Plus it had been driven 45 miles. If i order one instead think April or May delivery would be realistic? Also told the dual clutch lasts about 90k miles which is incredible. Is that the case? My first lambo was a Gallardo Spyder and I loved it. Finally warming up to the Huracan. I have a steep driveway and will store it up on a lift so tge front lift system is a must for me. I also like the glass rear bonnet better than louvers. Anyone love certain options they've ordered and feel as though they could've done without other options?
    That Demo is still here with that crazy race exhaust plus we have a white on red as well. Order one now because the longer you wait, the more time you will miss out to enjoy it right before the summer. Or you can just get one of those from our show room now. By the way we have a black on red will be here this week.
    Last edited by LamboBoston; 12-23-2014 at 04:07 PM.
    Lin
    Lamborghini Boston

531 Boston Post Road
    Wayland, MA 01778 USA
    Cell: 617-596-1534
    Tell: 508-401-2800

ylin@herbchambers.com
    www.lamborghiniboston.com

" We don't sell cars, we help you buy cars."

Thanks. I was the third guy to drive the white. Went out with Dominic Warrell. U guys serviced my first lambo once and serviced my Bentley once. My first one was a spyder and I think I'd like to wait for the spyder version of this model. I also think it's much smarter to purchase as second owner like I did with my first one. The residuals have been set as leasing has been announced. Most cars are depreciating assets but I try my best to mitigate the loss exposure. I've known David Armstrong, Anne Hutchins, Rich Geremia for years. The chambers company is definitely a good one.

Rick Brederson
    Maserati Granturismo Sport
    SRT Viper GTS
    Infiniti QX80