Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink The Only #GrigioTitans Huracan Delivered to the U.S.

The Only #GrigioTitans Huracan Delivered to the U.S.
    The Only #GrigioTitans Huracan Delivered to the U.S.-10815122_934466949915699_150112480_o-jpg

Photos and videos coming soon! Only Grigio Titans Huracan ordered within the U.S.

Oh and she is getting the sports exhaust treatment too

Congrats on the car! I never saw a matte Huracan in real life but i bet that it's pretty spectacular
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

black wheels and orange calipers will look cool......I was going for that, but so many people put me off the matt paint due to the hassle in looking after it!! I'm to anal to have bad paint work on my cars, plus they wanted £10,500 for doing it!!!

Congrats euro_sex for the color and for how you spec'd it. Love that you kept the design line of the ext in the int too!

goldencrust, you can always do a warp on your Huracan in this color, i'm sure you know wrapping nowadays it's come a long way since they first were introduced. It also protects your original paint much better

Congrats! I only saw nero nemesis as matte colors so far. For what int did you opted?
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

Whats the exact delivery date?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Sorry for the late replies, I've been swamped with work!

The interior is Bi Color grey/black leather with inverted stiching. Black on the grey, grey on the black. Floor mats have grey leather piping all around as well.

Officially she was supposed to arrive on the 18th of December, but was pushed to the 25th. However each car has been arriving 2-3 weeks early at my dealership. Two cars were supposed to arrive on the 15th of December and they landed in the showroom on November 29th. It should be here next week Friday or the following week on Monday. It'll take about 2 days to clean, do the inspection, etc.

After your order when did they notified you of the build date? Wanted to know when did the options have to be finalized.
    2015 GT3
    2014 CLA45 AMG
    2014 GT-R

Quote Originally Posted by irrer88 View Post
    After your order when did they notified you of the build date? Wanted to know when did the options have to be finalized.
    My options had to be locked in the day I put down 24k. Signed a contract and all that jazz with the dealer. I actually wanted to remove dynamic steering a few months prior to the build, but they wouldn't let me. My car starting being built in July, completed November 19th and shipped on the 20th via boat and lands at port next week.

Interesting as my dealer told me I still have time to change my options even with the sales agreement and deposit. Thanks
    2015 GT3
    2014 CLA45 AMG
    2014 GT-R