Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Only #GrigioTitans Huracan Delivered to the U.S.
    Quote Originally Posted by irrer88 View Post
    Interesting as my dealer told me I still have time to change my options even with the sales agreement and deposit. Thanks
    Not dealers are the same, just make sure that you can still make those changes

Interesting as my dealer told me I still have time to change my options even with the sales agreement and deposit. Thanks
    Keep in mind I ordered mine before an official order guide was even out. I've had 3 pricing revisions since ordering. I got to see the car and play with it in February months before it was officially revealed. They took our phones, made us sign NDA agreements, etc. I think dealers are being more gracious now with the initial orders being ironed out and the ordering process going more smoothly.

For example some customers could get the race seats, but then it got pulled. Even 2-3 weeks ago some dealers were charging for the rear window and some weren't. This is because Lamborghini sent out invoices that had the rear window, but no charge for it. The mistake was found and new invoice revisions were sent out ASAP, but some customers got lucky and already took their cars home.

Each configuration has a different timeline too. I was the 3rd one with an order secured and placed within the Lamborghini system at my dealer, but so far 9 Huracans have been delivered. Mine is the last one to be delivered for this year at my dealer.

After your order when did they notified you of the build date? Wanted to know when did the options have to be finalized.
    I had about a week after placing my order to lock down.

Went to Lambo Palm Beach today to pick up my car after getting the race exhaust and matte black tips put on. There was what I thought a Grigio Lynx H there. This isn't yours correct or is it
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Went to Lambo Palm Beach today to pick up my car after getting the race exhaust and matte black tips put on. There was what I thought a Grigio Lynx H there. This isn't yours correct or is it
    There's a typo. I meant Grigio Titans. And I since found out it was Titans.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette