The First Lamborghini Huracan sold under 200k in Germany!

The First Lamborghini Huracan sold under 200k in Germany!
    It's true that it wasn't a brand new car, it has 170 km on odo, thats about 110 miles, white, pretty loaded. The selling price was couple of grands below 200k. Of course the asking price was above 200k. I think the european winter and the large number of cars that are being delivered & also ordered have an effect over the market.

I know US is a totally different market but what do you think will be the trend there in the next couple of months?

PS. I will ask the dealer that made the deal to reffer to our forum the happy new owner

... Link ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    ... Link ... ?
    Got this information right from the dealer, i do not think the FS ad is still up. In this moment the lowest price of a Huracan in Germany (asking price) is this Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 / Lift / NAVI /SOFORT /MIMAS als Sportwagen/Coupé in Baierbrunn
    In fact this rosso huracan only has 107 km on odo, thats around 70 miles.

I think in the US it will stay high for a few more months!
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

You realize that Euros. I don't think it was the bargain YOU seem to think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    You realize that Euros. I don't think it was the bargain YOU seem to think it was.
    Not sure if you know but i'm located in Europe. Of course if you do the conversion to dollars is like 25% more than that, but please consider that if you earn your money in euro, not dollars is a pretty good deal. To sum this up back in july here the Huracan prices were in the high 240k range.

keep in mine that Europe is still in recession.
    2015 GT3
    2014 CLA45 AMG
    2014 GT-R

I paid around 230k for mine but i drove it daily since then. If the snow will get too bad i have my A4 allroad
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan