Hey guys. After two years of working on this, I finally have my cup holders done and available. Machined from solid blocks of aluminum, this setup bolts right in place of the oem trim piece on the side of the console. It is completely reversible, and installs in under 5 minutes. Every cup holder comes in anodized black with titanium hardware standard. These were designed with everyday cup sizes in mind. Sizes such as 28oz gatorade bottles, the entire range of starbucks cups, and large aquafina bottles were all considered when choosing the dimensions. Super stoked to finally offer a better option than the $1k+ oem cupholder that doesn't really hold much.
Priced at $799 shipped anywhere in the states. International is no problem, and probably won't yield much more shipping costs I just need to quote it. PS: for the RHD guys, I have them coming on the next batch. The installed pic in the car is an old prototype, just want to show you the location. You'll notice cleaner lines and smaller components on the final version, which is in the other two pics.

Huracan Cup Holders!  Billet alum with titanium hardware-img_9338-jpg

Huracan Cup Holders!  Billet alum with titanium hardware-img_9341-jpg

Huracan Cup Holders!  Billet alum with titanium hardware-ch-jpg