Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

black air vents/sreering wheel stitching colour

black air vents/sreering wheel stitching colour
    I'm still trying to get an answer if I can opt for the black airvents and centre console to go with my black alcantara, as I mentioned you only get this option if you have standard leather......if you choose alcantara or any bi colour leather you get the tacky siver vents!! shouldn't this be a customer no cost option?? at this level it should be just done imo......a friend has the black vents and it looks so much more in keeping with the leather dash board. also the factory are still deciding if you opt for coloured stitching should it be part of the up grade or an extra on the steering wheel?? if its stitched it should be as the rest of the car....green,orange bla bla. I'm sure most would agree!

I think on these cars everything should be totally customized, not part of different style packages...

If i were you i would leave it as it is, for me, those parts to be okay should be carbon fiber, and i can tell you that there will be some sick aftermarket options pretty soon on the market

I wish everybody followed the way Pagani does business... Full customization, no declining certain things, its what the customer wants, let him/her have it...
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I wish everybody followed the way Pagani does business... Full customization, no declining certain things, its what the customer wants, let him/her have it...
    True and i totally agree. Many would say that a pagani costs 1.5 mils and they are right but owners do not want crazy stuff, just small things like goldencrust wants for example.

thanks guys, if I wanted pink spots ,fair enough but they have 2 box's in the corner of the factory 1 black 1 silver.........I do agree those parts are calling for carbon, but if the prices are on parr with aventador ''ouch''...........hope my sl gets carbon ,doubt if standard though!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    thanks guys, if I wanted pink spots ,fair enough but they have 2 box's in the corner of the factory 1 black 1 silver.........I do agree those parts are calling for carbon, but if the prices are on parr with aventador ''ouch''...........hope my sl gets carbon ,doubt if standard though!!
    When you talk aftermarket there are two types of cf parts, are the full cf parts that are basically manufactured from scratch and the cf "wrap" where your parts are wrapped in real cf. The second option has the same effect as the real deal at a fraction of the cost.

A friend from Germany did this to his H, what do you think goldencrust?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    A friend from Germany did this to his H, what do you think goldencrust?

They look good, although appear to be covers, rather than replacement pieces. Which could be good or bad. Good: cheaper alternative, easy install. Bad: look added on.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    They look good, although appear to be covers, rather than replacement pieces. Which could be good or bad. Good: cheaper alternative, easy install. Bad: look added on.
    Correct. This is the more accesible option. In fact full carbon fiber parts for Huracan aren't available on the market yet.

My buddies over at Superior Auto Design in SoFlo. Just 3D scanned a Huracan and are currently building real carbon parts
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette