Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    black air vents/sreering wheel stitching colour
    Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    this is the trouble with early cars,but saying that its not rocket science to have coloured stitching. I poped into my dealer at Sevenoaks in the uk today to see if they had any news ,no! also while there a delivery turned up with 3 huracans on it ,all white with silver mimas wheels,seems as though pretty much every car seems to be black or white in the uk ....with only a few old school lambo colours in the mix. I'm really glad I went for the verde mantis with black wheels etc, it was raining all day today and our verde demo car looked so vibrant against the grey back drop!!
    Verde mantis is awesome, even in the rain but it's more spectacular in the sun! Theone t hat i test drove was verde too, i was really impressed by it. So, in the end, your order is on holt, still waiting for an answer?

my order is still a march build,im trying to kick off enough to get my vents......everyone agrees they should be a customer no cost option !! and the coloured stitching is utter crap on the wheel.....I spoke to Vittorio in ad personam and asked him where all this stuff comes from that they will tailor the caar to customers specs!! he says there still thinking about it.....really!!! lets put this into perspective, my cars costing £ 225,000...$ 340,000. this should be able to be done at this level, the verde car at the paris show had green stitching on the wheel so it can be done,the vents are also a stock item at the factory????? if I create I may get what I want,watch this space!!

Just ordered a second Huracan and they now give you the option to choose the color of your vents. You can get the silver or matte black. Also, you can now get titanium matte grey wheels and the sports/race exhaust as a factory install.

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    Just ordered a second Huracan and they now give you the option to choose the color of your vents. You can get the silver or matte black. Also, you can now get titanium matte grey wheels and the sports/race exhaust as a factory install.
    Option codes?

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Option codes?
    I'll check when I get home.