Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    black air vents/sreering wheel stitching colour
    Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    My buddies over at Superior Auto Design in SoFlo. Just 3D scanned a Huracan and are currently building real carbon parts
    They are not the only ones, soon there will be a wave of Huracan parts on the market. Never asked you, you are both located in NJ and FL?

I think he's using this product, after a few beers, tends too fool us all,,black air vents/sreering wheel stitching colour-spray-002-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    They are not the only ones, soon there will be a wave of Huracan parts on the market. Never asked you, you are both located in NJ and FL?
    Technically No, but Yes. My main home is in NJ but I have a vacation home in SoFlo that I visit atleast twice a month if not more
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

the look is spot on.....shame it looks like a film wrapped around the vents,as you say cheaper option but I doubt many would be happy with the finish, carbon will be a way off yet......if they cant offer coloured wheel stitching!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    the look is spot on.....shame it looks like a film wrapped around the vents,as you say cheaper option but I doubt many would be happy with the finish, carbon will be a way off yet......if they cant offer coloured wheel stitching!!!
    I think Lamborghini keeps the carbon fiber parts for the SL. Probably there will also be an carbon package for the standard H in future.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

still no answers on my black vents and centre console!!!!! how hard can it be.......and still no answer on coloured stitching for the steering wheel........as my build slot looms nearer and nearer. please father Christmas give me an answer!!!

(1) black vents/console come ONLY WITH SOLID leather interior, any deviation gets you silver vents/console
    (2) no colored stitching on steering wheels (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    (1) black vents/console come ONLY WITH SOLID leather interior, any deviation gets you silver vents/console
    (2) no colored stitching on steering wheels (yet)
    Yep. Just got word as well, mine about to go into build mode and Color stitching still not avail on the steering wheel :/...
    Oh well, will just wait until the SL comes out and trade in.

Quote Originally Posted by KAZUYA View Post
    Yep. Just got word as well, mine about to go into build mode and Color stitching still not avail on the steering wheel :/...
    Oh well, will just wait until the SL comes out and trade in.
    That will be one option but you can always choose an aftermarket product, i mean i'm sure you can choose any stitching that you want on this

this is the trouble with early cars,but saying that its not rocket science to have coloured stitching. I poped into my dealer at Sevenoaks in the uk today to see if they had any news ,no! also while there a delivery turned up with 3 huracans on it ,all white with silver mimas wheels,seems as though pretty much every car seems to be black or white in the uk ....with only a few old school lambo colours in the mix. I'm really glad I went for the verde mantis with black wheels etc, it was raining all day today and our verde demo car looked so vibrant against the grey back drop!!