Battery Maintainer / Charger / Trickle

Battery Maintainer / Charger / Trickle
    Hello

My 2017 Huracan Spyder did not come with the pigtail plug-n-play adapter to plug in the battery maintainer (it also did not come with the maintainer).

Question: Can i simply buy the the maintainer and use the included battery clamps to plug right onto the battery leads?

I'm trying to avoid driving my car in snow to the dealership to have the pigtail attachment installed.

Thanks in advance!Battery Maintainer / Charger / Trickle-huracan-battery-jpgBattery Maintainer / Charger / Trickle-huracan-battery-2-jpg

My Huracan came with the trickle charger but if it hadn't, I would have just bought a battery tender and simply attached it to the battery directly for the winter. Unless I'm completely missing something the "Lamborghini" charger does the same thing. (maintains the battery charge for months while not driven)

Hi yes in short. I got a CTEK 5.0 (as it does AGM batteries) and connected the pigtail to the terminals you have flagged. If you have small hands/good tools you can do it through the hatch. I found it easier to remove the tub (5 min job). Note that the CTEK one hd a fuse attached to the pigtail.