McLaren 12c vs Lamborghini Huracan

McLaren 12c vs Lamborghini Huracan

Found this vid online, i saw it's not that new. Most certainly the Huracan is stock but what do you think about the 12C?

Trying to get your opinions first before posting mine. Be adviced that i owned an 12c.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I think your input would be the best but just an opinion i think the 12c has at least an ecu upgrade, maybe an exhaust too since they work together most of the times.

It's a roll race so it's a clear advantage for the 12c but even so it pulls way too hard for a stock car. I also think it's modded.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

The 12C has a lot of action going on with it.

Here is a full bolt on GTR racing it (700 HP, 729 Torque) and it still gets walked: GTR vs MP4-12c - YouTube

So, big effin' deal. GTR is so ugly ... my toenails are falling off from watching it.

So here is my opinion, that 12c is modded pretty substantial, i would think it has even more than just an exhaust and flash. It's true that i never owned both cars in the same time, but the Huracan definately feels a lot faster than the 12c especially from a standstill. Even from a roll race in the worst case scenario it would have been a draw.

After having the huracan for couple of months i would never return to a 12c simply because the h suits much better my needs from a car than the mclaren. The only reason for which i would choose an 12c/650s over an h would be if i would use it a lot for track, i think in that field the mclaren could be a better option.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan