Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Anyone else not receive a leather pouch for ownership manual, etc??
    Hi All, Having been a part of the start of this battery maintainer/charger thread I thought I should at least share what I have since learned after speaking with three different techs at Lamborghini dealers - who were consistent. Sal and Cactus are correct. One cannot simply plug in the battery maintainer to the "cigarette lighter" socket in the front storage compartment because the electric circuit to the socket receptacle is programmed to break the electric connection after a short period of time (likely two hours) so you have a "dead" receptacle. Aside from attempting to directly hook up battery charger clamps directly to the battery (who wants to do that all the time!) the only present way to install and operate a battery maintainer on the Huracan is to proceed as donnatella and 0-60 stated: have a "pigtail" installed with a receptacle to accept the battery conditioner connection. And, I am informed (a) the light in the storage compartment will automatically shut off after a few minutes and (b) one can shut the front hood over the charger cord (a somewhat scary thought). Sorry for the long response but it's a way to say "Thank You" to all of you who were so kind to respond. P. S. Purchased a '15 Grigio Lynx Huracan and so far thrilled except for silly things like not having a factory installed charging receptacle.......sharon

It is no big deal,I just hook the clamps on once a week.However,I do not mind doing stuff like that.But,thinking about it ,it would be very easy just to hook up some piggy back wires directly to the battery and do it that way. Either way,have to keep the outstanding Huracan ready for duty..

When I had my race exhaust installed by Lambo Palm Beach they also hard wired the connectors for the battery tender. So all I have to do is plug the battery tender part to the wall and connect the male and female end and I'm set.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette