Lowered Huracan rubber lip scraping?

Lowered Huracan rubber lip scraping?
    I recently lowered my Huracan on Novitec springs - it isn't slammed by any means, I mostly closed those hideous wheel gaps.

Immediately I noticed the rubber lip/air dam under the front bumper is now scraping on every little undulation in the road. How do you guys with lowered cars handle this? It sounds awful every time that thing scrapes, and I don't want to have to remove it...

Lowered Huracan rubber lip scraping?-img_2017-jpg

Lowered Huracan rubber lip scraping?-img_2019-jpg

Lowered Huracan rubber lip scraping?-img_2018-jpg

Lowered Huracan rubber lip scraping?-img_2022-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Lowered Huracan rubber lip scraping?-img_2020-jpg 
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 in Rosso Mars

Mine only scrapes in places where you might expect it, but my car is not as low as yours. I guess we can debate what slammed means, but your car looks very low. Think you're going to have to either live with the scraping, raise the car a bit, or remove the rubber piece. The good news is it's not hurting anything important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RedGTS View Post
    Mine only scrapes in places where you might expect it, but my car is not as low as yours. I guess we can debate what slammed means, but your car looks very low. Think you're going to have to either live with the scraping, raise the car a bit, or remove the rubber piece. The good news is it's not hurting anything important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice thing about the Novitecs is that it's easier to go higher if needed. Do you have any photos?
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 in Rosso Mars

Quote Originally Posted by Cires View Post
    Nice thing about the Novitecs is that it's easier to go higher if needed. Do you have any photos?
    Very true. Here's one: http://undergroundracing.com/images/...ie/2-_1209.jpg

I used to have the same problem where it was adjusted too low and scraped while driving. Just raise it 1 or 2 clicks. Problem solved.
    IG: @MATTATTACK009

YT: MATTATTACK