GINTANI G1000 Twin Turbo Kit for Huracan/R8

GINTANI G1000 Twin Turbo Kit for Huracan/R8
    Huracan / R8 owners! When designing our turbo kit for this platform, we wanted to utilize all that we are able to do within the STOCK factory ECU. Our mission has been to pursue our passion for high-horsepower vehicles while providing industry leading products with no compromises taken when it comes to hardware, design, and engineering. We were committed to build a kit that made amazing, reliable power without having to tear apart and replace any internals. We bolted our finished kit onto our clients Huracan, and it went 193mph at Shift Sector recently (video below). We are installing a few more kits here at the shop as we speak, we couldn't be more excited to offer owners a completely reversible, reliable, no-hassle twin-turbo kit option without needing aftermarket ECU options - saving you big money instantly!

Call or message us today with any questions you may have, a lot more content to come!

http://gintani.com/wp-content/upload...gintani_b2.png
    Website: www.gintani.com | Email: sales@gintani.com | Phone: 818-787-8260 |Fax: 818-787-8363

I had this kit on my 2017 R8 base on 7.0 psi and ran a 177mph 1/2 mile at shift s3ctor. Excellent customer service, excellent kit, no problems and ridiculously smooth tune. Feels just like stock until you mash the accelerator, then it feels more like a 720s with better traction and faster. Currently patiently waiting to drop off my Huracan 610-4 for an install of another turbo kit with Gintani.

It should be noted this is not my first TT either, I had a horrible experience with CFI Designs on my Gen 1 R8 V10 6 Speed and Gintani not only fixed all my issues with the car but also re tuned to a much smoother set up. They re routed heat exchanger and catch can, fixed wiring issues, added heat shields to the rear so my bumper would stop melting and re torqued my axles which CFI left loose. Thanks to them I enjoy my first gen R8 and look forward to enjoying my TT Huracan soon as I did my Gen 2. Thank you guys for the great product and all the help on fixing my Gen 1.

177 in the 1/2 mile at 7 psi sounds doable. 193, not so much. Not saying it can't be done on race fuel if you jack the boost up high enough, but if it's being done on a stock engine, and especially a stock tranny, it isn't going to last very long. Would be interested in more details on the car that did 193--fuel, boost, and whether the tranny was unmodified as well, etc.

Car has been running that setup on 9.5-10psi for two years with stock motor, stock trans with upgraded clutch packs (no billet baskets or anything, which of course we recommend once we take the cars power any higher), our upgraded in-tank fuel pump - other wise stock fuel system, running VP110 and meth.
    Website: www.gintani.com | Email: sales@gintani.com | Phone: 818-787-8260 |Fax: 818-787-8363

Quote Originally Posted by Gintani View Post
    Car has been running that setup on 9.5-10psi for two years with stock motor, stock trans with upgraded clutch packs (no billet baskets or anything, which of course we recommend once we take the cars power any higher), our upgraded in-tank fuel pump - other wise stock fuel system, running VP110 and meth.
    Interesting stuff. Didn't think about meth being involved. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anytime! Just got another one dropped off yesterday to do our Stage 1 kit before Car Week, I will make sure to update the thread with its progress.

Anything new on this?