Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any problems with your car?

Any problems with your car?
    What amazes me the most about the Huracan is that it doesn’t seem to have any issues – not the finish, not the transmission, no brake fade, and nothing mechanically wrong out of the factory.

How is your Huracan running? Any warning lights? Any trips to the dealer? Have you guys heard or read anything?
    Huracan Blog: http://huracancentral.wordpress.com/

Interesting topic. Frankly i asked Klauss about it and he says that it drives as a charm, so no problems so far. Looking forward to hear more input from other owners too.

I think they have few/zero problems it's because Lambo implements technology that has been tested many times before on other cars and thats why they get it perfect every time.

Minor point after taking delivery of the car today AND well, OMG, no garage door opener. WUUUTT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Minor point after taking delivery of the car today AND well, OMG, no garage door opener. WUUUTT!!!!
    I thought you were tech savvy. You have to get the garage doors that can be controlled by an app.....geez lol
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    I was amazed at that as well. I even looked through the manual to make sure it wasn't somewhere I didn't see. Everything else seems to be fine. Only 1 thing with the white paint when you look at it really close, some panels look like a different shade of white.

great...........
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

LOL.. give me a link that one. I will get it installed instantly. I am serious. LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I thought you were tech savvy. You have to get the garage doors that can be controlled by an app.....geez lol
    Sounds convenient... NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by carz80am View Post
    I was amazed at that as well. I even looked through the manual to make sure it wasn't somewhere I didn't see. Everything else seems to be fine. Only 1 thing with the white paint when you look at it really close, some panels look like a different shade of white.
    Interesting. I don't know how Lamborghinis are painted, but that can be a problem when a car company paints some panels separately from the main body. i.e. Paint the body, hood and doors with one batch of paint and the front and rear bumpers with another batch. Or perhaps some panels needed to be repainted at the factory.

What panels don't match up?
    Huracan Blog: http://huracancentral.wordpress.com/

the bumpers, hood, doors, fenders all look fine. Its the panels around the engine bay and where the gas goes.