Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mileage & Depreciation
    Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I also enjoy the numbers game of buying a car. The 599 right now I'm obsessed with epecially the GTO (my dream car) but of course I want a Aperta but thats another couple years. F12 just doesn't give me the same sense the 599 does. The F12 has a better sound and interior and trans but thats it...
    Agree with you on that. I'm also waiting on the Z06, really looking forward to the removable targa top and manual transmission. I think that will be a good compliment to the Huracan until I put a Ferrari next to it.

Are we building the same garage I like the way you think. I'm still debating whether I want a Z06 Coupe or Convertible. Right now I'm for a convertible but still not sure
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

What can I say? I think we've got good taste. Have an AWD beast supercar and a nice rwd toy to enjoy on those nice weather days.

Oh yes we do... All I need is a classic car, most likely carsssssss. Found a real nice triple white 67 veto convertible big block but I'm really looking for a white or silver 63 veto split window coupe with a red interior and a high horsepower motor
    1954 Corvette

I've been on the hunt for a classic as well for a long time. I just never wanted to spend $100k for a classic. Problem is all the good ones under 50k are still projects. Haven't narrowed down one yet. I'm also afraid I'd get a classic then get stuck with it because it wouldn't be as easy to sell.

For me I've been a corvette lover forever, so picking the most collectible of the C2's wasn't hard for me. I also love the 59 Caddy Convertible and a Auburn Boattail Speedster. I've also really wanted to get a 32 Ford and modify like the old hot rodeos use to do. Nothing to crazy cosmetic wise but just a nice clean 32 roadster. I highly suggest a C2 Vette (1963-1967), late 40s-early 60s cadillacs, thunderbirds (50s) or even a 330 GT Ferrari if you wanna spend some hefty bucks

Also if just go on lemmings and browse around, you can normally find some real good finds without even searching for it
    1954 Corvette

59 Caddy Convertible would be cool. I've always loved the 69 Camaro and 65 mustang and it seems like a lot of people like those. I will check out flemmings. Thanks for the tip.

Just saw my typo, its hemmings.com,stupid autocorrect...
    1954 Corvette

Got it. I'll check them out, I've never heard of them so thanks for the tip.

Car like this one holds value well. especially, delivery time for H car is 6months minimum, I would have loved the idea of paying for a low mileage used H car instead of six months of waiting game! unfortunately, there were not any used H car in Toronto.