Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Next Hot Collectors Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    How much is a mint GTO in US right now? Low mileage, etc.? They are selling pretty cheap in Europe. I admit that it's a great GT, two packs and you have a blast on the french riviera for the weekend.
    GTOs right now in the US with a few thousand miles are running low 500s. Some with less than 2000 miles are running high 500s even 600k. I was very close to buying Michael Fux's white and red one a couple week ago but I didn't want to sell the Huracan before even getting it. I'll get one in time...
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    GTOs right now in the US with a few thousand miles are running low 500s. Some with less than 2000 miles are running high 500s even 600k. I was very close to buying Michael Fux's white and red one a couple week ago but I didn't want to sell the Huracan before even getting it. I'll get one in time...
    Thats a lot more than here, a similar one is here around 400k euros. Michael also has an P1?

Michael has everything... 612s to Veyrons. His collection is crazy. I love his combinations too, he strives to be different. His 599 GTB is amazing its all white, white exterior, white dash,white seats/carpets everything white... As you can see I love white *wink*wink*
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Michael has everything... 612s to Veyrons. His collection is crazy. I love his combinations too, he strives to be different. His 599 GTB is amazing its all white, white exterior, white dash,white seats/carpets everything white... As you can see I love white *wink*wink*
    That was subtle lol What color is his P1?

His P1 is a metallic medium bright green (very similar to the Verde Kers Color from Ferrari just a little darker) with green carbon fiber and green wheels. I could do without the wheels but its different
    1954 Corvette

Holy tread revival but another car that just started to grow in value exactly after the more commercial new version was launched is the SLS AMG. Here i'm talking strictly about the EU market, is the same deal in US?

I'm not sure about SLS, I think it's too many of them. Black Edition version yes.

What do you guys think about standard SLR? Will it ever become a collectors car or go up in value?

Quote Originally Posted by F1_BOSS View Post
    I'm not sure about SLS, I think it's too many of them. Black Edition version yes.

What do you guys think about standard SLR? Will it ever become a collectors car or go up in value?
    SLR for sure. I absolutely love them. They made I think 3k of them but even still with those numbers, there is something special that everyone seems to agree on.
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by F1_BOSS View Post

Of course the BE is even more desirable but even on the standard models the prices are going up here.
    I also agree that the SLR has a ton of potential, especially the limited version 722. I wish the conv version had a hardtop...

the SLR production goal was 2500, but they never made it, no official numbers have ever been given by McLaren but best guess 2000 max cars produced, less than 800 total imported to US, prices are falling over last 5 years, before roadster version never under 350k, now several well under 250k, saw a coupe with 30,000 miles sold for 165000k