Quote Originally Posted by Rennteam View Post
Just to be clear: The Huracan Evo is the facelift version of the standard Huracan, this is not some sorts of special edition model or whatever.
That said, it is a very nice evolution of the Huracan. I'm not a fan of the exterior changes since it looks a bit aftermarket now, especially that stupid lid in the rear but overall, it is a good update.
Performante engine with 640 hp, all wheel steering, other improvements to chassis, ESP and steering, also a revised interior with a new touch display. Good evolution.
Car will be as fast as the Performante on the road and probably only a tiny bit slower on the track, just perfect.
The price (in Europe) went up by almost 17k EUR, not so good but people get more car for their money, no doubt about it.
Huracan Evo Performante? I am pretty sure there will be a performance version of the Huracan Evo along the way but it won't be called Performante but rather Squdra Corse or Super Trofeo, which is good for Performante owners to avoid a higher depreciation.
I'm getting my Huracan Performante around April/May with an April build. For a short time, I was thinking of switching to the Evo but what for? The Performante is still the better track car (I assume) and it definitely sounds better (in Europe, the Evo gets a particulate filter). With all the options my ordered Performante costs, I bet the Evo wouldn't be much behind price-wise.
That said, I think that Lamborghini did a great job with the exception of that stupid looking lid. Not sure if there is going to be some sorts of aero package for the car later on, with a rear wing of some sorts but it is interesting to note that there is no sports exhaust in the (German) configurator.
You did good, i would have kept the Performante order if i were you! If it was an standard Huracan order i would have switched it but not an Performante.
And yes, i'm pretty sure that the track oriented version of the EVO won't be called also Performate, they will use a different name.