So I put down a deposit for Tesla Model 3. And I test drove one multiple times and if I had a Model 3 or a Lamborghini Huracan sitting in my garage, I definitely would drive the Model 3 more often.

I have rented a Lamborghini Huracan too, so I remember well what the car feels like. What I realized is when I actually drove one rather than just looking at a poster, there are so many things going against you when driving an exotic car. They're uncomfortable, not made for commuting, a pain in the ass to drive in heavy traffic, bad visibility, car feels like it wants to kill me, fatigue after 2 hours of driving, and annoying sound comparable to being in an airplane. Yeah, it's powerful, but I feel like I have to work alot harder to drive this car than compared to a Tesla.

But after test driving multiple Teslas, including the Model 3, I don't feel that FOMO of not owning an exotic car sometime in my life. I know I can just go rent one, and put that Lamborghini money towards a house.

Exotic sports cars look cool, but I feel those who are buying it because they won the lottery or got a big promotion are buying this kind of car for the wrong reasons. To me, I feel like they're just buying an expensive loud paper weight that will be inferior to a high end Tesla you can get at fraction of the price. And after a couple years pass by, it would not make sense to buy an exotic sports car because you wanna go fast, if you truly wanna go fast, you should go electric.

I don't understand why Lamborghini are supposed to be dream cars. I would personally hate to drive one everyday, they're not comfortable at all, and just loud pieces of shit. When you drive both an exotic car and a Tesla, you will realize you were dumb to think you needed an exotic car to feel fulfilled. And plus, Elon Musk is coming out with his own exotic car killer, the Tesla Roadster. If his normal cars can shit all over most gas powered sport sedans and be compared to exotics, I just can't wait to see Elon's version of exotic car shit all over Lamborghini.

I know my Model 3 may not be a killing machine, I just bought it because it's practical. But in the back my mind, I know Tesla has ludicrious mode on the Model S, and their new roadster coming out.