Congrats DoctaM3 for your new Lamborghini Huracan and BMW i8!

Congrats DoctaM3 for your new Lamborghini Huracan and BMW i8!

Thanks Mate. I am so excited. I will post other pictures shortly as well. Drove the BMW i8 about 500 miles this weekend and I love this car for sure. Quick pic of my Red STORM:

Congrats! Beautiful stable. Huracan is so hottt looking, can't wait. Side question, did you try to open the hood in i8? I hear funny stories...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Congrats! Beautiful stable. Huracan is so hottt looking, can't wait. Side question, did you try to open the hood in i8? I hear funny stories...
    Thanks. Actually, the hood is not meant to be opened by owner. There is actually a YouTube video on how to do it... I will make my own better quality but yes, the car is so light and the hood is too so it takes 2 people, yes TWO to open it. Oh well. Having said all that, 500 mi over the weekend in the car and WOW. I really love it. excited to use it as my daily driver.

Lol, that youtube hood video I was referring to. It's just funny story, which has nothing to do with how awesome the car looks. Tell us your thoughts on i8 and then on Huracan, after you drive Huracan for a bit.