Mclaren 650s trouble

Mclaren 650s trouble
    Mclaren 650s trouble-650s-001-jpg

had trouble copying this from McLaren forum, hope it shows up, anyway, I wonder if we'll see some post like this in the future from a huracan owners, once the majority of cars ordered start arriving,,

There were also problems with the first 12c delivered, still a lot of problems on a single vehicle if you ask me...
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

My buddy had a 12C the first year it came out and he HATED it. Got rid of it and got a 1989 328. He says the door latch broke one day (when it was still the hand slide system) radio never worked (IRIS) and when he would manually shift he would have to basically fully grab the paddle instead of just tapping it like a ferrari or lamb system. Overall he said he lacked supercar attitude and stance
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    when he would manually shift he would have to basically fully grab the paddle instead of just tapping it like a ferrari or lamb system.
    Bad positioning or are hard to pull? I will actually test drive a 650s the next weekend, i will check all the problems mentioned here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Bad positioning or are hard to pull? I will actually test drive a 650s the next weekend, i will check all the problems mentioned here.
    Neither, you would grab the paddle like normally in a ferrari or lambo system (minimum effort needed) but nothing would happen, then you would have to pull harder and then the girl would engage it was more of a feeling that you need to pay attention to the amount of force your applying
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Wow, I'm surprised to say the least. With limited chain of dealer service facilities it's not good. The dealer should attack all the problems with vengeance.

But, it's a gorgeous car to look at...