Car Magazine take on Huracan

Car Magazine take on Huracan
    I love his accent.

There is one thing which bothers me. The steering wheel is on the wrong side!

what a nice clear review finally, I get real tired of some of these fools that spend the whole review on a track side slipping or burning rubber, we all know it can do that, wish there were more like this guy,,

Really good review indeed. I'm glad that in the end i heard the same conclusion that i personally came with: it's a very driver friendly&oriented car. One more thing i want to add, i also think that this will be the last model with a proper n/a engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Really good review indeed. I'm glad that in the end i heard the same conclusion that i personally came with: it's a very driver friendly&oriented car. One more thing i want to add, i also think that this will be the last model with a proper n/a engine.
    Which means one more good thing for us. If so, the car will hold value.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Which means one more good thing for us. If so, the car will hold value.
    Correct! I think the replacement of the Huracan will feature either a turbo V engine or take the hybrid path.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Correct! I think the replacement of the Huracan will feature either a turbo V engine or take the hybrid path.
    If these are the options, then i hope they'll do right in the middle of the Huracan life period an facelift as they did with the LP560. I will get that over any hybrid!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    what a nice clear review finally, I get real tired of some of these fools that spend the whole review on a track side slipping or burning rubber, we all know it can do that, wish there were more like this guy,,
    That's right. Those "professional reviewers" love to show off with slight controlled track oversteer (which will take the cameraman 5 takes, or so) and think, well my competitor (another "professional reviewer") couldn't do that. Let me be different/controversial and trash the car/another reviewer a bit. I suspect there is a bigger competition between them than the actual cars they test.

That's why I'll always take the word of a fellow who owns and drives the car on the road than Sutcliffes and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    That's right. Those "professional reviewers" love to show off with slight controlled track oversteer (which will take the cameraman 5 takes, or so) and think, well my competitor (another "professional reviewer") couldn't do that. Let me be different/controversial and trash the car/another reviewer a bit. I suspect there is a bigger competition between them than the actual cars they test.

That's why I'll always take the word of a fellow who owns and drives the car on the road than Sutcliffes and such.
    Very true! It's most common to UK reviewers. The top gear/fifth gear "war" is the best example.

I get frustrated cause some the best reviews I see but can't understand are in german, punjabe or Spanish, there always on a country road most part and talking alot, whether there opinion is good or bad, I have no clue,,,

Thats why you do what I do. Buy a car you like the looks of and become friends with the dealer and say if i don't like it can bring it back and switch for something else. Now in my circumstance I've know the dealer since we were able to walk so I have an advantage
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette