Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Huracan spyder pic

Huracan spyder pic
    I saw this pic for a spyder on order in the uk, for $367,000.00 delivery 2015Huracan spyder pic-huracan-spyder-jpg

That looks hot, especially in that combination! Nice find!

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    I saw this pic for a spyder on order in the uk, for $367,000.00 delivery 2015
    I think i saw this pic before, i think it was a render... I do not think it's official but still really close.
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

that's possible, but the dealer is taking orders, cant see them doing that with just a renderingSports and Prestige Cars Cheshire | Vanrooyen (Elite Prestige Supercars Ltd) is where I found it

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    that's possible, but the dealer is taking orders, cant see them doing that with just a renderingwww,vanrooyen-eps.com is where I found it
    You are right. If delivery in UK is in 2015 it means in US it will be 2016 most certainly.
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

Interesting. I saw that photo around before even once the Huracan coupe was released. If I got a spyder my ideal combo based on lamborghini available options would be blu Caelum with either a red or green interior with brushed aluminum HRE P107.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Interesting. I saw that photo around before even once the Huracan coupe was released. If I got a spyder my ideal combo based on lamborghini available options would be blu Caelum with either a red or green interior with brushed aluminum HRE P107.
    That would look bada$$
    Since there is nothing official i got to ask, do you think the Huracan Spyder will have soft or hard top?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    That would look bada$$
    Since there is nothing official i got to ask, do you think the Huracan Spyder will have soft or hard top?
    My guess would be a hardtop, simply to compete with 458 spider.

well, the 458italia has a reasonable space behind the seats, the huracan not much if any to compromise with a folding hardtop, so maybe soft top, however they'll probably find a way for a hard one,,

Never owned a conv but if i would, it should be a hardtop.