Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    HuracanTalk.com Members Lamborghini Picture Thread
    Photo taken whilst I was on my way to cars coffee melbourne

Follow me on Instagram - @anotherlifestyle_

HuracanTalk.com Members Lamborghini Picture Thread-img_4395-jpg

Just a couple shots. My Wacom tablet for editing took a crap last night so editing these with a finger pad doesn't produce the best outcome.

SD8A4942-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr

SD8A4982-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr

Couple quick shots I had on my phone. Need to wait for spring in New England so I can take some better ones.
    2017 RWD Spyder added carbon fiber on the hood, may add more to the rear deck next. Thoughts?

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmanjoe View Post
    Couple quick shots I had on my phone. Need to wait for spring in New England so I can take some better ones.
    2017 RWD Spyder added carbon fiber on the hood, may add more to the rear deck next. Thoughts?

Joe

Joe, the hood looks good from what I can see. Not too many Huracan's running around with carbon hoods. Some carbon on the deck lid area would definitely balance that out, maybe even the louvers as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabspeed_Motorsport View Post
    Joe, the hood looks good from what I can see. Not too many Huracan's running around with carbon hoods. Some carbon on the deck lid area would definitely balance that out, maybe even the louvers as well?

Another shot showing the whole hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmanjoe View Post

Joe

Congrats, Joe. Beautiful car and color choice/combo. It's nice to see another local owner on the forums (I live in Shrewsbury and work around the corner from the HC dealership in Sudbury). Did you work with Lou and Jessi? Good guys over there. I hope we cross paths on the road one day so I can see the hood in the flesh (keep your eyes out for a grigio lynx 610 spyder

Would the louvres hold up to the heat when wrapped in carbon? If so, that would look pretty slick!

Quote Originally Posted by resnone1 View Post
    Congrats, Joe. Beautiful car and color choice/combo. It's nice to see another local owner on the forums (I live in Shrewsbury and work around the corner from the HC dealership in Sudbury). Did you work with Lou and Jessi? Good guys over there. I hope we cross paths on the road one day so I can see the hood in the flesh (keep your eyes out for a grigio lynx 610 spyder

Would the louvres hold up to the heat when wrapped in carbon? If so, that would look pretty slick!
    Hey great to hear from you as well. I plan to wrap the lower valences on each side and some of the tail sections. The louvres are definitely on my list. I plan to be at cars and coffee in Sudbury tomorrow(Sunday). Maybe I'll see you there.

HuracanTalk.com Members Lamborghini Picture Thread-fullsizerender-jpg

Doing the speed limit! Ha

Follow me on instagram MP___1