Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Delivery Time Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    SHE HAS LANDED. My H has arrived on US soil. Expected delivery next weekend... Heard the race exhaust today and a cold start idle sound is amazing. So loud you could hardly hear the person next to you OUTSIDE, it's a MUST.
    BIG Congrats! Finally the wait is over! I mean i followed this thread right from beginning, even i i'm pretty excited haha

I think there is no reason to ask but we get exclusivity, right?

PS. The Cali is still for sale? I will post more FS ads on Facebook if it still is!

congrats lp610, you know for all others waiting, I believe one can buy a passenger ticket on a freighter, imagine that, days and days of admiring and sitting in your H all the way across the atlantic , very romantic, if you have the time to spend,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    BIG Congrats!

PS. The Cali is still for sale? I will post more FS ads on Facebook if it still is!
    You know. I think I'm actually gonna end up keeping it. For the money I would get for it. I would lose to much for it to make sense. I may just trade it for a Maserati MC Centennial Convertible but I'll keep you posted
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    congrats lp610, you know for all others waiting, I believe one can buy a passenger ticket on a freighter, imagine that, days and days of admiring and sitting in your H all the way across the atlantic , very romantic, if you have the time to spend,,
    I think it would be cooler if you did that but by air travel. 10 hours flying across the Atlantic like a Hurricane (see what I did there) and then unloading from the plane and a blast down the runway. That sounds better to me
    1954 Corvette

I think it would be cooler if you did that but by air travel. 10 hours flying across the Atlantic like a Hurricane (see what I did there) and then unloading from the plane and a blast down the runway. That sounds better to me
    On the next Lambo you'll get, this is a Must haha Huracan Spyder?

You know. I think I'm actually gonna end up keeping it. For the money I would get for it. I would lose to much for it to make sense. I may just trade it for a Maserati MC Centennial Convertible but I'll keep you posted
    Not a bad call, in the end i would opt for a Huracan spyder performante as the ultimate conv.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Not a bad call, in the end i would opt for a Huracan spyder performante as the ultimate conv.
    Absolutely but I need the 4 seats for the family. So I'll have the Supercar Coupe,the Sport GT Convertible and the GT Convertible, and the Supercar Convertible
    1954 Corvette

Absolutely but I need the 4 seats for the family. So I'll have the Supercar Coupe,the Sport GT Convertible and the GT Convertible, and the Supercar Convertible
    It will be interesting to see which car arrives first, yours or SW's H via air delivery

SHE HAS ARRIVED AT THE DEALER. Trying to get them to send over some pics of it in the wrapper still... I'll post them here as soon as I get them
    1954 Corvette

SHE HAS ARRIVED AT THE DEALER. Trying to get them to send over some pics of it in the wrapper still... I'll post them here as soon as I get them
    Awesome! Can't wait to see them