Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.

Pick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.
    All,

I posted pix of my H yesterday with silver wheels, but because of the amazing staff at Lambo NB, I now get to pick it up with black wheels on it. (Nothing is better than good costumer service.)

Pick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.-img_8919-jpgPick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.-img_8925-jpgPick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.-img_8927-jpgPick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.-img_8928-jpgPick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.-img_8930-jpg

Beautiful!!!
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

Stunning, i would have made the same change if it were mine

I wonder if you'll be able to sleep this night? Looking forward to hear your first impressions!

Love the black wheels !!! changes the whole appearance of the car
    15 - Huracan - Arancio Borealis
    13 - Aventador - Rosso Mars
    14 - M6 Gran Coupe
    14 - Range Rover HSE
    14 - Range Rover Sport SC
    15 - Range Rover Sport SVR ( April Delivery )

I do agree, black wheels look much better! Congrats.

Congrats. Looks great
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

how are you enjoying the arancio, I'm off to my dealership in the morning to finally do my build slot. my car is pretty much your exterior, the black wheels and glass engine cover not available as a factory fit until my april build.......did they retro fit yours and paint your wheels? I hope the verde doesn't get the better of me at the last minute! it looks slightly sharper against the black wheels and style pack but also a bit servere on the eye ,I had an orange/black gt3rs and that looked stunning in any weather........more so against English grey!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    how are you enjoying the arancio, I'm off to my dealership in the morning to finally do my build slot. my car is pretty much your exterior, the black wheels and glass engine cover not available as a factory fit until my april build.......did they retro fit yours and paint your wheels? I hope the verde doesn't get the better of me at the last minute! it looks slightly sharper against the black wheels and style pack but also a bit servere on the eye ,I had an orange/black gt3rs and that looked stunning in any weather........more so against English grey!!
    Keep us posted! Both are great choices in my book

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    What interior are you going with, I as well did a very similar exterior...looks menacing!!!
    www.jordanlotoski.com

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2013 BMW 750i
    2014 BMW X5 50i M sport

Quote Originally Posted by ByDisgn View Post
    All,

I posted pix of my H yesterday with silver wheels, but because of the amazing staff at Lambo NB, I now get to pick it up with black wheels on it. (Nothing is better than good costumer service.)

Pick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.-img_8919-jpgPick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.-img_8925-jpgPick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.-img_8927-jpgPick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.-img_8928-jpgPick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.-img_8930-jpg

I assume you selected the style package? Hard to tell from these pics, but noticed the gloss black slots on each side of the rear glass so assume so
    www.jordanlotoski.com

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2013 BMW 750i
    2014 BMW X5 50i M sport