Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pick up at 11:00am tomorrow, and.... I ended up with black wheels.
    Looks awesome. can you post a close up picture of your exhaust tips. They are not shiny so are they black or gunmetal. Was that an option?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Looks awesome. can you post a close up picture of your exhaust tips. They are not shiny so are they black or gunmetal. Was that an option?
    That's part of the styling package, have the same finish on my Huracan, they look like a satin finish .....
    15 - Huracan - Arancio Borealis
    13 - Aventador - Rosso Mars
    14 - M6 Gran Coupe
    14 - Range Rover HSE
    14 - Range Rover Sport SC
    15 - Range Rover Sport SVR ( April Delivery )

[QUOTE=DoctaM3;1362]Looks awesome. can you post a close up picture of your exhaust tips. They are not shiny so are they black or gunmetal. Was that an option?

Style package is 1800.00usd. includes shinny black front bumper accents, shinny black accents on engine cover and black chrome exhaust tips
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

gone for uni alcantara, orange stiching,branding pack and floor mats with orange piping......still trying to get the steering wheel with coloured stiching. they say again not available yet!! come on change the thread from black,saw one at the paris show and it makes the wheel imo. style packs a must with black wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    gone for uni alcantara, orange stiching,branding pack and floor mats with orange piping......still trying to get the steering wheel with coloured stiching. they say again not available yet!! come on change the thread from black,saw one at the paris show and it makes the wheel imo. style packs a must with black wheels!
    So you went with orange in the end
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

The orange calipers are a very nice contrast on the color combo. I approve!!! Congrats!

Did they charge for the change to black wheels?
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

its roughly a £1000 extra for black wheels from the factory, another little twist has opened up with the guys in our huracan gang.......if you have standard leather or elegante you get matt black airvents and centre console, if you opt for alcantara or bi leathers you get the cheap looking silver 7 up cans on the dash board!! im sure we all agree the black ones sit so much better with black leather, im having to battle with the factory to get them. they have them, so let me spec them..........after all its costing £225,000 !!!

Europe is getting some different options before the U.S. All I could get was either the bi color leather or alcantara or black leather or alcantara. Couldn't get just a solid color leather interior

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    its roughly a £1000 extra for black wheels from the factory, another little twist has opened up with the guys in our huracan gang.......if you have standard leather or elegante you get matt black airvents and centre console, if you opt for alcantara or bi leathers you get the cheap looking silver 7 up cans on the dash board!! im sure we all agree the black ones sit so much better with black leather, im having to battle with the factory to get them. they have them, so let me spec them..........after all its costing £225,000 !!!
    It seems you learn new things about the H everyday, i actually did not know that. In my book that part should be ALL carbon fiber, one more reason for which i wait the full options before making the order.