Hybrid View

In Australia, by law we have to have the front plates on all cars. The fine is 3 demerit points and a $ 450 fine. I have not installed the front plate as there is no where to fit it and it bluntly ruins the look
    After 1000kms so far so good.

My argument to the fuzz is that a front plate would block the airflow of the ALA front flaps which in turn could make the vehicle unstable on the highway and cause a serious accident

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    In Australia, by law we have to have the front plates on all cars. The fine is 3 demerit points and a $ 450 fine. I have not installed the front plate as there is no where to fit it and it bluntly ruins the look
    After 1000kms so far so good.

My argument to the fuzz is that a front plate would block the airflow of the ALA front flaps which in turn could make the vehicle unstable on the highway and cause a serious accident
    Ha ha! Love that.

I am in the UK and have no front plate. £100 fine. I believe every county will give you a few fines before you get in serious trouble. Nornal police let you go with a warning, traffic officers enjoy giving the fines.

I would say you bought like it and act dumb and be apologetic ; it’s not like there’s an obvious place for it.