Just wondering do most people who have gone through and bought a Lamborghini do it because it was their dream or have they driven one before and just liked it? When I say dream, I'm more like saying they saw it in movies, music videos, famous people, and just envying it from outside. But never actually driving one, not knowing what inconveniences come with this car. And then who has driven them before, know what inconviniences comes with the car (in terms of comfort) and still like them anyways and see it worth while?

To me, I would not buy a Lamborghini just for a dream, I would realize this car is very uncomfortable and hard to see out of, and hard to drive. This car requires the driver to be way more alert than your normal BMW 3 series, which can be a burden or tiresome. This car is a monster, and it's something that can kill you, I feel you need to be on top of your game if you're going to drive this thing. I do feel scared sometimes driving this car, just because if I go too fast and suddenly a car pops outta nowhere, it's going to be hard to stop. And that's not something I wanna do all the time, especially when it's just a normal day that I'm tired, got outta bed, and just need to go point A to B. And in traffic, this car is infuriating to be in traffic. Or in a congested city trying to make last minute turns or dodge cars, this is the worst car to do it in. Also, seating position is uncomfortable, it feels like sitting in a bobsled. To me, this whole dream to buy a Lamborghini idea just means you're not aware of the sacrifices you'll make to conveniences and comfort.

But I still like this car, it's a car that delivers the same thrill as an E-ticket ride at Disneyland. So it's like a cheap alternative than buying your own roller coaster. The attention is sorta cool, I do notice people looking at me more, or wanting to talk to me. Plus I'm wondering if having this kind of car could be good for networking with other successful people, such as joining a Lambo club. But the driving experience is unlike any other sports car, it feels like an amusement park ride.

For buying just for a dream, or just saying you made it, I don't think it's really worth it. I think all dream cars, even Bentleys & Rolls Royce, are all going to be harder to drive due to their unique body style that people think is cool. Anything cool means inconvenience, because convenience is common and not cool. Maybe some short term happiness can be had when buying this car, but I wouldn't rely on this car to bring eternal happiness. Right now my main car is the BMW M3, but since my sister crashed my old Lexus, I'm now forced to drive a car with an aggressive seating, which isn't always ideal when I just want a normal comfy ride. My dream normal car is the Lexus RX, it looks nice.