So it has been a solid 5 days since I have had my Huracan Performante--seems like a pregnancy since I first saw it up close in personal in Dubai in February this year. Wished I had it as planned for Pebble Beach but nonetheless, its finally here so the wait is over. I am going to do a more detailed video of the car but all I can say is, the Performante is nothing like the Huracan 580-w or the 610-4. I am not here to say its perfect but OMG, if Lambo was to make a car this is a solid departure and truly focused, they did with the Performante. There are still a few quirks but overall I am in love. In 5 days, I have put on quite a few miles to know, including a short stint at the drag strip (video to come with Dragtimes).

Anyway, a couple of impressions of the car: for more focused--just feels tighter. The torque curves is clearly remapped. you can feel the additional 30 hp and 90-lb. weight loss. Brakes are more confident. The LDS is so much better than on stock Huracan--no sense of vagueness which occasionally happened esp. in Sport (worse in Strada on LP610). Anyway, more in an upcoming video. Below is delivery.

Delivery DAY:

FIRST DRIVE IMPRESSION:

Anyway, more to come.