Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4  /  0-60 mph in 2.3 Seconds!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown SRT View Post
    Yes, it is composed of gentlemen, but he was attacked for no reason...and though I never partake in or post about money/ wealth etc...he was very effective in the way he shut it down.

Sometimes, it just takes a big hammer to stop the trolls.

And often on boards, no matter which ones, you come across people who just bait and troll for no reason...which can make for unpleasant threads.

His answer, about rich enough not to care, was not as much boastful as it was designed to shut the poster up. And there is a strong element of truth to the statement in any case!

YMMV
    Oh, please; bragging is obnoxious! He was bragging, he was snarky, and called others 'fan boys' who disagreed with him!
    Too many unduly sensitive people on here about any challenging comments about the Performante model. It has been and will be surpassed by other cars; Get over it.
    And, if you're going to boast wealth... It's best not to put photos of your home on line that countermand the argument, lol.

Time to get back on track! (possibly a literal statement if we're lucky)

Our HEX Tuning ECU software has been offering LP 580-2 & 610-4
    owners similar power levels to the Performante for some time now.
    Our VF800 Supercharger obviously leap frogs those power levels
    by an even more substantial amount.

While both products offer the ability for non-Perf. models to outrun
    the Performante in a straight line, there is no way to distract from the
    many advantages that it has around the track. (or that gorgeous interior!)

If going fast in a straight line is your thing, there will ALWAYS be someone
    somewhere who is faster than you. But if you're looking to have you cake
    and eat it too, it's looking more and more like our supercharged variant is
    the go-to combo, beating almost everything on the road up to 140+ mph.

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Quote Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post

Time to get back on track!
    Remember that old saying: 'There's always someone with a faster car and bigger d!ck.

Quote Originally Posted by lucycan View Post
    MNJason. I think perhaps we've met at a rally. I was at 8 and 10.
    No, actually I have never attended one, but I did meet Stormcat with his GT at Broward Lambo last April and I have seen your posts on the boards!
    2018 Performante
    2017 2500 HD Sierra Denali
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT White/ blue (1050 HP)
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

$35k seems like a bargain for 33% more HP and 50% more torque!

How many of these have been done?

No, actually I have never attended one, but I did meet Stormcat with his GT at Broward Lambo last April and I have seen your posts on the boards!
    Well living in MN makes me a neighbor! I sometimes consider myself partially Canadian by geography and always claim it when I travel internationally .

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Oh, please; bragging is obnoxious! He was bragging, he was snarky, and called others 'fan boys' who disagreed with him!
    Too many unduly sensitive people on here about any challenging comments about the Performante model. It has been and will be surpassed by other cars; Get over it.
    And, if you're going to boast wealth... It's best not to put photos of your home on line that countermand the argument, lol.
    It wasn't me "boasting", as you put it; that's not my home...and, he is 100% right, in everything he said. I didn't see him bragging either, but he told it as it was - all throughout this thread. Butthurt?
    2018 Performante
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

Quote Originally Posted by lucycan View Post
    Well living in MN makes me a neighbor! I sometimes consider myself partially Canadian by geography and always claim it when I travel internationally .
    And we live in the US all winter, because Quebec isn't really where I want to be from Nov-April - LOL
    2018 Performante
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

VF, this may have been ask previously: What effect (and, I assume there must be one) does this installation have on the Lamborghini new car warranty?
    Most manufacturers love to wiggle out of arguable warranty disputes.

It wasn't me "boasting", as you put it; that's not my home...and, he is 100% right, in everything he said. I didn't see him bragging either, but he told it as it was - all throughout this thread. Butthurt?
    BSRT - don't worry about these internet tough guys. They are not worth another word.

Live well, and carry on.

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars