Modifications for Incoming Huracan

Modifications for Incoming Huracan
    Hi guys. My H comes in soon(approx a month or so) and I wanted to do some mods. Corey helped me out with the wheels and I'm deciding on which to go with but I wanted to make it different from the rest. My thoughts were to wrap the bottom portion in black (gloss or flat). Ill try and figure out how to post the render I have. Then I was going to paint the exhaust tips flat black for a more SL look. Finally I'm going to put an exhaust in either the race exhaust or novitecs depending on what that sounds like. Any other modifications you think would be cool let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images Modifications for Incoming Huracan-img_7961-jpg 
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

With this render you are also disclosing that ext color for which you opted? It's white?

As for blk accents did you saw what Vorsteiner did on their demo H? The blk out the top part with two stripes on hood. I attached a pic below:

2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

Quote Originally Posted by LP560 View Post
    With this render you are also disclosing that ext color for which you opted? It's white?

As for blk accents did you saw what Vorsteiner did on their demo H? The blk out the top part with two stripes on hood. I attached a pic below:
    I like what they did. I just wouldn't want it for mine.
    1954 Corvette

Here is a pic from above:

Modifications for Incoming Huracan-11vorsteinerhuracanabove-jpg

Your design looks more subtle. I would personally resume to that for now, maybe once vorsteiner releases the aero kit (if you like) you could add some aero elements.
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

Modifications for Incoming Huracan-img_7962-jpg

Heres the front view. I'm on the fence about it. I like it but at the same time something says don't do it.
    1954 Corvette

I love that you want to be different, i'm also all about personalisation, i already have in mind many personalized items to go along with my H.

Now back to topic i think the only thing that you feel it's missing it's a wing, i mean that would give the black accents of the car continuity.

I'm also a huge fan of everything carbon fiber, once cf parts will be available for the H i would rather opt for those than black wrap. The good thing is that wrap can be always removed easily

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I love that you want to be different, i'm also all about personalisation, i already have in mind many personalized items to go along with my H.

Now back to topic i think the only thing that you feel it's missing it's a wing, i mean that would give the black accents of the car continuity.

I'm also a huge fan of everything carbon fiber, once cf parts will be available for the H i would rather opt for those than black wrap. The good thing is that wrap can be always removed easily
    Couldn't agree more. I'm all about carbon fibre also. I'm waiting to see what novitec does to see if they do any sill panels like they did on the aventador. Also when your spending 5500 dollars on a full body clear + black wrap all together you want it to be what you want,which is why I'm hesitating. Really novitec needs to release their stuff already so I can decide
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I'm all about carbon fibre also. I'm waiting to see what novitec does to see if they do any sill panels like they did on the aventador. Also when your spending 5500 dollars on a full body clear + black wrap all together you want it to be what you want,which is why I'm hesitating. Really novitec needs to release their stuff already so I can decide
    Glad to hear that! In this case i think it's better to wait, check out that other Vorsteiner thread in which you posted today, HuracanTalk.com members will be the first that will see the complete kit and also will be the first that will have their parts delivered Thats the advantage of being a @huracantalk #familymember