Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Is Tesla P100D a better value
    I couldn't care less about what this troll buys. Must suck to have nobody give a crap.

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    I couldn't care less about what this troll buys. Must suck to have nobody give a crap.

MBG
    I agree...this guy is embarrassing himself

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post

MBG
    No shit and I am not going to compare my Huracan to a appliance!

I got a good friend with the Tesla SUV, it's got the ludicrous speed function and I can tell you it's exactly that, the power is shocking. The suspension however is really soft and the breaks are sooo spongy, if you actually needed them forget it, somebodies not happy. What's rad is they are regenerative so you spend less time charging the battery, which is what causes some of that spongy feel but the payoff is pretty smart! I think what Tesla is doing amongst the automotive giants is nothing short of inspiring, that dudes changing the future for sure. Personally im not interested in having an iPad on my dashboard and I don't want my car driving me anywhere ever. I love my H cause to me the Lamborghini brand represents the most harmony between automotive design and power. Anyone lucky enough to get access to either car for any length of time that doesn't come away with a giant smile on their face gotta check their pulse, if I choose one, it's the Lambo all day, that Tesla grill is straight bobo. Personally I find these posts really interesting and the funnest to read, I say keep em coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk