Pls delete

Buying a Huracan need some help...
    Delete pls

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy70 View Post
    Hey guys, looking for some help regarding must have options, what options mean etc... from the cars listed below what would you suggest? The 610 is approx $20k more, and has super low miles. What's a better car/buy? What will hold better resale or will both be the same?

In the 2017 580-2's what are some must have options? The car I'm currently looking at has :

Option 1: White Metallic paint, Rear camera, parking sensors, homelink, branding package, travel package, navigation, Bluetooth, antitheft, lifting system. Electric seats non heated. 19" wheels

Option 2: Red Metallic Paint, 20” Rims Giano in Silver, Q-Cintura with Sportivo Unicolor with Alcantara, Branding Package, Technology Package, Style Package, Interior Sportive Unicolor with Alcantara and Coloured Stitching for Unicolor Interiors.

What's a techno package?

Are electric seats not standard option? Are there better seat options?

Option 3 is

2016 610-4 yellow / black

Options:
    Pearl Effect Giallo Midas Finish, Sport Exhaust with Style Package, Lifting System with STD Suspension, Floor Mats with Leather Piping & Stitch, Unicolor Sportivo with Alcantara, Branding Package, Navigation System, Rear View Camera with Parking Sensors, Rims Giano in Gloss Black, Contrast Stitching and Roof Lining and A Pillars in Leather. No heated seats.

Is Bluetooth standard? Electric seats?
    For the 580-2 they created a techno package which bundles popular options. It includes navigation, rear camera, parking sensors, bluetooth, front lift system and alarm. There is a techno+ package which adds the magneride ($11400 if I recall correctly)

I don't think the 610-4 has a similar bundle of options so unless stated on the window sticker assume it's not there.

Both cars come standard with electric aka power seats - you can move the seat forward, back and adjust the back rest forward and back. The electric/heated seats add heat, seat tilt up/down and lumbar adjustment.

Just keep in mind that the '16 610-4 has one year less warranty if that is an issue for you.

Cheers

Ok a couple questions. Where do you live? Are heated seats something you will want/need for your climate?
    Like rssf stated you will need to determine if new or used is a priority for you. On the white Huracan that was more than likely one of the dozens soon dozens shipped to each dealer as the factory optioned first shipments. Back in feb/March when I was buying that white was available in 20 dealers across the country. Not a big deal but not the best spec. The second RWD unit sounds like it has most of the desired options. 20" rims make a big difference in the appearance (my opinion).
    I was not looking for the 610-4 as I'm not a fan of the AWD system. Again personal preference. But the spec on the one you're looking at seems to hit all the right buttons.

Good luck I'm sure you'll love whichever one you decide on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't beat the adhesion and you'll never be at a loss on braking with a 610 (you may never need to replace pads). The sport exhaust enhances the beautiful notes not to mention a reduction in back pressure.

610 all day long, AWD, looks MUCH better. Why cut corners.

Front end of the 610 looks better but rear end of the 580 looks better
    Grab the 580 and put the bumper of a 610 on it ... Problem solved hehehe
    No flames please ... This is about to be my configuration. I'll save the original bumper for resale, but yea the front end of the 610 does look better.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeMoss View Post
    Front end of the 610 looks better but rear end of the 580 looks better
    Grab the 580 and put the bumper of a 610 on it ... Problem solved hehehe
    No flames please ... This is about to be my configuration. I'll save the original bumper for resale, but yea the front end of the 610 does look better.
    Would love to see some pics while you swap it out. Where are you getting the 610 front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered one from ebay. I'll let you know how it comes out. Technically I can say its a "custom" front end that looks like the 610 but not "exactly" but its a brand new bumper. I'll let you know when I get it and take pics etc.

I would say the following options are critical: lift & backup camera on any of them.

You have to make a decision on which you want, personally 610 ALL the way! You get ceramic brakes, you get forged 20" black wheels, and 610 front ends look better IMO.

Honestly after driving the two, there is a huge difference in brakes alone, the ceramics have amazing stopping power. It really doesn't matter if you are on the track or not, you slam those bad boys and the car just stops, for a 600HP car, I can't imagine not having ceramics!

The 610 you posted, that's an amazing color combo and options, go for it!