Thread: Asterion future

Asterion future

Asterion future
    I have to say I think the asterion is the most beautiful concept car I;ve ever seen. I've searched the web for lambos future plans for it, but theres nothing definitive as of yet it seems, too early I guess, nothing against the huracan, but I'm praying they build this concept without major changes for 2016 or do you think I'm dreaming it could happen that fast?

I highly agree with you. It's drop dead gorgeous. From the photos I've seen everything appears production ready even the side mirrors. Which if you noticed on recent lambo concepts the side mirrors were cameras so now that the asterion has actually side mirrors it makes me wonder that the production could be soon. However a buddy sent me an article stating that someone said from lamborghini that it will never go to production it was just an exercise now I think that article will be soon proven false simply because of the response they got to it. It's exactly what lambo needed in the lineup.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

I hope they'll build it, if they invested so much in the hybrid tech, be sure that they'll want to get their money back with profit. It would have been a way too expensive concept exercise without a market verison.

latest word is it will not go into production,, too bad