Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Did anyone buy the new Huacan Performante
    haven't seen the 720s in real yet but i do like the way they design the doors. always wanted a mac but always the BULL force keeps dragging me back to lambo..haha..going to do the final papers for my P this weekend at my dealer and wow, the world just given me possible hope for my 4th lambo ---------------- Lamborghini Aventador spy photos suggest hotter version is en route.

doubt will be entry level aventador ? or ...?last pic shows the H and A together...both with centre exhaust...hmmm.......

The Perf is phenomenal. I think it's the first time I can recall that Lamborghini has set the bar with the development of a new technology in the ALA system that has changed the game. They've always pushed the bar from a design standpoint, but there is no denying now their performance prowess and they must be included in any conversations of on track performance with any F, Mac, and/or P production car. They've earned that respect with the record and even the SV ring time.
    Spec wise, I passed on the Track Telemetry since it's only a USB data collector for analyzing on your computer, not a video based recording system. I passed on the Sensonum, anti-theft, and homelink. My car with all the technology options, Loge center lock wheels, sport seats spec'd with the vein and laser etchings, Perf interior, branding, travel, Style, etc was already at $320ish when you include the gas guzzlers tax and destination charge. The Style Package glossing all the black was a must to me. The gloss forged composite just popped off the car on matte paints. I decided to go Arancio Antheaus which is the new matte orange which added another $21,000 and put me at $340ish. Personally, that color was overshadowed on the Geneva unveil car because the color and the bronze wheels competed too much visually. The car on the dealer build tool looked great with the aggressiveness of the Loge black center lock wheels and the Style Package. Definitely getting up there from a $275 MSRP. I was little surprised they charged for certain things, but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by D11 View Post
    Definitely getting up there from a $275 MSRP. I was little surprised they charged for certain things, but it is what it is.
    What, the $1000 for Bluetooth was a surprise?
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    What, the $1000 for Bluetooth was a surprise?
    Exactly! How about the cup holder and glove box?

On a serious note though, with the enhancements to the suspension I was a little surprised they made that an option as well as the Performante Interior option. I'm guessing without the Performante interior you don't have any of the Forged Composite on the inside of the car? I don't even recall looking to see what it looked like without that option to even know.

The Perf is phenomenal. I think it's the first time I can recall that Lamborghini has set the bar with the development of a new technology in the ALA system that has changed the game. They've always pushed the bar from a design standpoint, but there is no denying now their performance prowess and they must be included in any conversations of on track performance with any F, Mac, and/or P production car. They've earned that respect with the record and even the SV ring time.
    Spec wise, I passed on the Track Telemetry since it's only a USB data collector for analyzing on your computer, not a video based recording system. I passed on the Sensonum, anti-theft, and homelink. My car with all the technology options, Loge center lock wheels, sport seats spec'd with the vein and laser etchings, Perf interior, branding, travel, Style, etc was already at $320ish when you include the gas guzzlers tax and destination charge. The Style Package glossing all the black was a must to me. The gloss forged composite just popped off the car on matte paints. I decided to go Arancio Antheaus which is the new matte orange which added another $21,000 and put me at $340ish. Personally, that color was overshadowed on the Geneva unveil car because the color and the bronze wheels competed too much visually. The car on the dealer build tool looked great with the aggressiveness of the Loge black center lock wheels and the Style Package. Definitely getting up there from a $275 MSRP. I was little surprised they charged for certain things, but it is what it is.
    I think I'm pretty close to you at around $325-330k. Similar options but the difference is the paint....yes pretty typical for little options to add up.

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante

Exactly! How about the cup holder and glove box?
    Yeah, I bought that option... for $800 if I recall.

I'm straight up ridiculous.
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars